Cannot change Microsoft accounts

Discus and support Cannot change Microsoft accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my friend was trying to change his Xbox Live Account's Microsoft Id/Email. The probly is that this won't let him do this on Xbox giving him a error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elliott 0, May 31, 2014.

1. Elliott 0
    Elliott 0 Guest

Hi, my friend was trying to change his Xbox Live Account's Microsoft Id/Email. The probly is that this won't let him do this on Xbox giving him a error message for no reason. After trying to change this on login.live he cannot receive verification messages
    to his email. In fact we don't think he's receiving any kind of emails to his account.

We have mutliple problems here, firstly we cannot change his microsoft account on xbox, secondly, we cannot change his microsoft account on login.live because he cannot get a verification code to his email.

:)

Elliott 0, May 31, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, May 31, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, May 31, 2014
  4. Cannot change Microsoft accounts

Hello VibroKnife!

Sorry to hear your friend is currently experiencing issues with his account.

You can find instructions on changing your email account on this webpage:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

If you still experience any issues, please feel free to reply back.

iTz Professor X, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

how to change child change child dob for microsoft account

Keep in mind that if you're trying to change the age on the Microsoft account so you can upgrade an Xbox account to adult, it will not work. Changing the age on the Microsoft account does not also change the age of an Xbox account. That cannot be changed.
  6. iTz Professor X Win User

Hello VibroKnife!

Sorry to hear your friend is currently experiencing issues with his account.

You can find instructions on changing your email account on this webpage:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

If you still experience any issues, please feel free to reply back.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Cannot Make Child Account Adult Account

Changing the DOB on the Microsoft account does not change the date of birth on you xbox account. The DOB on the xbox account is locked in at account creation and cannot be changed for any reason
  8. HG7787 Win User

NEED TO DELETE THIS!

You cannot change the Microsoft account for Xbox live. It stays on the account you put it on with...
  9. bowski477 Win User

Account Question

Thema:

1. Cannot change Microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - Cannot change Microsoft

2. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  3. I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One: I recently changed my primary alias as I have a new email address and it has been over 48 hours and I cannot connect to Fortnite it says Login Failed. An unexpected error occured while signing in...
  4. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  5. Cannot log-in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection after changing my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log-in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection after changing my password: I cannot log-in to this app via the start menu. When I try to, I am prompted to go to FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games. I can log in with no problem whatsoever if I go to the Xbox website....
  6. Cannot change Microsoft Account email on the xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Microsoft Account email on the xbox 360.: Basically I am unable to change my microsoft email address on the xbox 360 console. Let me just clarify this also. I meet ALL the requirements in order to change my email address, I have £0.00 on...
  7. Cannot change the Microsoft account associated with my gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change the Microsoft account associated with my gamertag.: Earlier today I tried to change the Microsoft account associated with my gamertag, and it appeared to succeed. However, when I log onto the account on xbox.com it still shows the account being...
  8. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "([MOD REMOVED])" I went to use that...
  9. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "(*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Microsoft Account -- Major Flaw in the System & Cannot Change your Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account -- Major Flaw in the System & Cannot Change your Email Address: Frustrating...getting better but very, VERY frustrating (for anyone new, you should have seen the old method of swapping MS accounts...) Major Customer Need EITHER 1) Ability to transfer...