Cannot change settings

Discus and support Cannot change settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically when I go on the Xbox account page it just sends me on Xbox support about settings but I have no settings that I can change , only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdrienMorel, May 3, 2021 at 7:33 PM.

1. AdrienMorel
    AdrienMorel Guest

Cannot change settings

So basically when I go on the Xbox account page it just sends me on Xbox support about settings but I have no settings that I can change , only "informations" boxes about settings but any link just sends me back to the same page it makes me so mad. Any ideas on how to change my settings instead of just getting informations about it.

:)

AdrienMorel, May 3, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cannot change settings

Hello AdrienMorel, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones that forbid you from playing: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

If you are a child account, you won't be granted access to the link since it requires an adult account to change them!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Pogue McManus Win User

Cannot change privacy settings.

You can call Xbox Support 800-469-9269(US&CA) that will be the best way to get this matter fixed since they will be able to view your past issues and hack claim
  4. mineQuakePANDA Win User

Cannot Change Family Setting

i have a family password but i dont even know what it is and i dont know how to change it
  5. Fyer Win User

Cannot Change Family Setting

That would be the password for you gametag not the one for theirs. If you set it up right your account will have a different password. Make sure your signed in on their account and go to settings then use your password. Maybe that is what your doing IDK
    but I seem to forget a lot when I change something on theirs I normally enter there passwords before I remember to use mine lol
  6. dejan1 Win User

Can't accept friend request or add friend on children's account

Kids cannot change their settings (obviously). I cannot figure out how to do it for them. They are set up as children, but there is no way to change privacy settings (using Edge on Windows 10 anniversary update). Very annoying!
Thema:

Cannot change settings

1. Cannot change settings - Similar Threads - Cannot change settings

2. cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...: In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help. d8944020-3a82-48cd-9d2a-942dfecaf76a
  3. Cannot Change Capture and Share Settings (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Change Capture and Share Settings (Xbox One): Hi, I am in the settings for Capture and Share and while I can select the main options: Allow Game Capture Record what happened Automatically upload Game clip resolution Capture location I...
  4. I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them: I am trying to play in a Minecraft realm but when I try to accept the invite, the game says that i need to update my privacy settings in order to play online. However, every link I press to get to...
  5. Your home xbox settings cannot be changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox settings cannot be changed: so i've had this old xbox one for a while and i could never figure out how to transfer the games from the old xbox to the new one. until i heard about game sharing. i have two accounts (new)...
  6. Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?: I'm having a trouble with putting my sons account as my home xbox, it says that your home xbox settings cannot be change until we connect to the service. I'm connected to xbox live, and i have...
  7. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  8. Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings: I am attempting to change my privacy settings, in order to allow myself to see community creations. I am doing this because I am barred from many online functions in my games. When I try to apply...
  9. Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website: anytime i try to go to my xbox account page, it brings me to the xbox support page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one. I...
  10. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: I can't put any profile as the main one on my Xbox, when I try this appears: your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for my...