cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

Discus and support cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help. d8944020-3a82-48cd-9d2a-942dfecaf76a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GogoSqueeze, Apr 6, 2021.

1. GogoSqueeze
    GogoSqueeze Guest

cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help.

:)

GogoSqueeze, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play Minecraft java realms.

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

Hello negativize!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is the account that you are playing with tied to an adult account through

a family? Is the account a child account? We recommend checking the privacy settings
    on our website. The privacy settings for Xbox One/Windows 10 and Xbox 360 must be adjusted to the preferred settings. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Unable to add friends

Hello jjlim322,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend attempting to change the privacy settings through our support article. The article is entitled

Troubleshoot Changing Online Safety or Privacy Settings
    will explain how to change the settings through the website. If the account is a child account, the account must be tied to an adult account through an

Xbox Family. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft privacy issues

Hello M1dnightdreamLove,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need some assistance with updating your account's privacy settings. Are you using an adult account or a child account? We have a support article that explains

how to change your online safety and privacy settings
    on the Xbox website. Be sure to let us know the results
    M1dnightdreamLove!
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

How can i use my account like i'm parent?

Hey Krittament!

There is no way to graduate a Microsoft account to an adult. What can be done is go into the

privacy and online settings
    from the adult account and change the settings. Give it a shot and keep us posted!
Thema:

1. cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play... - Similar Threads - cannot change privacy

2. I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy settings / cannot access them: I am trying to play in a Minecraft realm but when I try to accept the invite, the game says that i need to update my privacy settings in order to play online. However, every link I press to get to...
  3. Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Privacy settings: I am attempting to change my privacy settings, in order to allow myself to see community creations. I am doing this because I am barred from many online functions in my games. When I try to apply...
  4. Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change privacy settings on xbox website: anytime i try to go to my xbox account page, it brings me to the xbox support page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one. I...
  5. Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site: I have no clue why, but every time I try to change privacy settings on the Xbox Site, I just keep getting redirected to the "Change your child's Xbox Privacy settings" The thing is, I'm not in a...
  6. I cannot change my account privacy

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my account privacy: [img] The page do not let me click on the section of my account to change my account settings. It's an error? ce4e41c4-793b-4909-8ea2-3338338d52df
  7. I cannot change my privacy settings on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my privacy settings on my account: When I try to Allow the option for me to Broadcast Gameplay, after I press submit, it loads for a little bit then says an "unexpected error occurred, please try again later." Please get back to...
  8. Cannot change privacy settings of my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change privacy settings of my son: Recently my son bought a game called forza horizon 3 on windows store with his account.(in pc he doesn't have xbox console) But while playin that game, some of the features were blocked and it...
  9. I cannot change the privacy and security on-line, the error is 0x80bd0014

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot change the privacy and security on-line, the error is 0x80bd0014: How may I fix the problem? c6fb287e-1fce-4f66-8524-cc341b134645
  10. i cannot add any adult to my family and i cannot change my privacy settings for my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot add any adult to my family and i cannot change my privacy settings for my account.: i can`t add anyone to my family and change my privacy settings. please help me 9a8996c8-274e-4b4a-adeb-395b294b1eb1