Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

Discus and support Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Snipees, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Snipees
    Snipees Guest

Hello,

Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com).

There is no error message, but after validating the payment method popup, the loading is infinite.

I tried with different browsers, on PC, smartphone or tablet, cleaning the data, the symptom is always the same.

When the game is available from the
    store on Xbox One console, the claim works fine.

However, not all Xbox 360 games appear in this store. In this case, it isn't possible to claim the game, as last month.

I have an active subscription to Game Pass ultimate and my payment methods are well set in my account.

On Internet, I noticed that many other people have the same problem (identical symptom)

Can you help me ?

Thanks

:)

Snipees, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Snipees Win User

I want to believe that there is a problem with my account, but strangely we are several to have this problem, at the same time.

All xbox 360 games given for free with Gold Membership are not findable on the console (Microsoft Store).

For example, last month, the game: "Earth Defense Force 2025" was only visible from the marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com)
  3. Snipees Win User

Hi RedCarGamer,

Yes, it works fine from Xbox One console, or Xbox App, when the game is available.

But not all Xbox 360 games are available in Xbox One console/Xbox App stores, sometimes only on the Xbox marketplace (this was the case last month)
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

It could be a problem with your billing not matching up. All the 360 games for the past year or so should be redeemable on Xbox One however since I thought Microsoft only picked BC titles.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried from the console or Xbox App in mobile or Windows 10?
  6. Snipees Win User

Tested right now with Disney Volt game, it still doen't work on the Xbox Marketplace.

But claiming from the console (Microsoft Store) worked perfectly.

So it's not an issue with my account.
Thema:

1. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser - Similar Threads - Cannot claim free

2. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  3. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  4. Cannot claim Xbox 360 games with active gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Xbox 360 games with active gold: Hi there. For the last 2 months I cannot claim Xbox 360 gold games even when I got active payment method. My region is Slovakia. Anyone can help with that? da15d626-fca6-4d19-9c9a-0d4bb2cd2918
  5. VIP Vault cannot claim prize

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP Vault cannot claim prize: Hi just used my vip gems to get a World of tanks leg up bundle entered the code only to told I already have this installed (which i have done before) no where on your vault page does it state that...
  6. VIP Vault cannot claim prize

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP Vault cannot claim prize: Hi just used my vip gems to get a World of tanks leg up bundle entered the code only to told I already have this installed (which i have done before) no where on your vault page does it state that...
  7. Cannot claim Assassin's Creed on Xbox One GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Assassin's Creed on Xbox One GWG: Hi there, I'm trying to get Assassin's Creed which is free with this month's GWG, but every time I proceed to checkout, it says that product is not available in my country/region. I double...
  8. Cannot CLAIM xbox gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot CLAIM xbox gamer tag: hi, i was trying to change my gamer tag. The tag is available and the button „claim it“ appeared. I know i have to pay 10$ because i have no free change anymore. now when i press „claim now“ i...
  9. Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found: I purchased and downloaded Air, Land and Sea DLC for Just Cause 3. I have activated the Sky Fortress by completing the Suit Up mission. However, whenever I return to the game I get error message...
  10. Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.: I have had this issue since November 2015, so please bear with me as it is a bit long winded. The latest chat support session suggested I post in this forum so here goes: I bought an Xbox one...