Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store

Discus and support Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When trying to install a GWG title, Portal Knights the install button doesn't recognise it is being pressed. Reported also via console. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheNUTRONIC, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store

When trying to install a GWG title, Portal Knights the install button doesn't recognise it is being pressed.

Reported also via console.

submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheNUTRONIC, Aug 2, 2020
  2. jamesbrumder Win User

Xbox Accessories not working

Hi Diego! Thanks for answering these questions here.

I cannot even install the xbox accessories App on windows 10 through the windows store. When I click "get" on the app from within the microsoft store, nothing happens, the button remains blue. My microsoft account has an associated xbox gamertag.

edit: I got it to install! I clicked the add to cart button!
  3. Chris21ce Win User

I cant play fable 3

hmm this could be just coincidence that the disc worked whilst offline it could be the disk is damaged and struggles to read whilst online try cleaning the disc with disc cleaner its most likely the disc. if that fails try installing the game to the xbox
    so it wont have to read the disc but the disc will still need inserting to do this click x whilst the play game is highlighted and you will find a button saying x game details hope I helped :)
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Unable to downloas Gears of War 4 on PC

If you downloaded it on the Microsoft Store please do the following to redownload it:

1. Go to Start > Microsoft Store

2. Click the 3 dots at the top right

3. Go to My Library

4. Click Ready to Install

5. Click Install next to your game to start downloading it again.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Assassins creed one year anniversary never downloaded

Was the code accepted? If so then find the game in the Store and click Install.
  6. Vijay_Verma Win User

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

Click that to open Store page. Does it give Install option?
Thema:

Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store

1. Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store - Similar Threads - Cannot click INSTALL

2. Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One: I have installed both Dead Space and DS2 on my Xbox One, but when I tried to install Dead Space 3 I get an error message....Something went wrong! (0x8b050066) I've cleaned the disc, have taken...
  3. Is text to speech in party chat disabled for Xbox insiders because I cannot find out how to...

in XboX Insiders
    Is text to speech in party chat disabled for Xbox insiders because I cannot find out how to...: It could be just me but yeah my friends have tried to explain how to turn it on but I cannot find it submitted by /u/Il_Troy_lI [link] [comments]
  4. I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.: Unfortunately, when I first bought the game on the store, I got the bad surprise that my game would crash whenever I tried to create a game woth online activated. I do currently have xbox live...
  5. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  6. Cannot click on "Reputation"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot click on "Reputation": When I go to enforcement.xbox.com and login, I can only click on Stay Safe, Report Offensive Video, How do I?, News, and Xbox Live. Reputation acts like plain text instead of a link and does not...
  7. I cannot click for the new winter jigsaw puzzles. The link is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot click for the new winter jigsaw puzzles. The link is not working.: I want the new winter collection for the Jigsaw (Winter Jigsaw I believe) but I can't click the link, Please help I would love to play the winter collection. 33e5fe0a-e288-4c3a-a09e-71a10a0264f5
  8. Klondike - Cannot click the last face-down card in the draw pile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike - Cannot click the last face-down card in the draw pile: As I play the game (tried on both Windows 10 and 8.1 RT) whenever I run out of moves I click on the face-down draw pile to draw a new set of cards to my currently playing hand. When I get near the...
  9. Cannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all: Tried enabling pop ups in Chrome, IE, Firefox and even Opera. Please help as my warranty expires in just days from now. [img] 41ac86a7-6ea4-4b34-b854-3ae1aad0e7d0
  10. i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...: i cant access my settings at all so anything that includes going to the settings i cannot do because it will not let me continue and then tells me something went wrong and to enter 0x80073d0f ,...