Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

Discus and support Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? Thank you I enables UPnP I manually added my SSID and tried WEP, WPA and no security,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CorkedScrewBall, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

Tricky one.

And by "cannot connect"; where exactly does it fail to connect?

Xbox --> Network

Xbox --> Internet

Xbox --> Xbox Live

When you try to connect, can you see if your Xbox have been assigned an IP/subnet mask/default gateway/DNS from your router/hotspot.

Do you have the option to take your 360 to a friends house and connect it through your friends network (despite knowing it can connect with one of your iPhones as hotspot).

By answering your previous question, regarding static IP assignment, here goes:

It's quite easy. Since you know that your DHCP server leases addresses between .100 - .200, you can choose a unique IP between .2 - .99, 201 - 254. Enter the corresponding subnet mask (255.255.255.0), along with the IP of your default gateway (your router's
    LAN IP address). For DNS I would recommend Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8), or CloudFlare (1.1.1.1). You can choose Google as the primary and CloudFlare as secondary. That's it.

:)

CorkedScrewBall, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? - Similar Threads - Cannot connect 360's

2. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835
  3. Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]: Dès que je me connecte sur un serveur, l'écran de chargement est infini. Pendant 2h j'ai attendu mais rien. Je pourrais avoir de l'aide svp ? [Mod Translation - As soon as I connect to a server,...
  4. My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC: My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC. Unless I removed the device and re-search the Bluetooth device. And after that all the setting of my controller...
  5. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet: Hello! My Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet, he can connect to all my home and office networks, and routers see him as unknow device, but after that he cannot get internet connection. I try...
  6. Xbox one controller cannot connect to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller cannot connect to pc: My brother is coming home for christmas and he brought one of his controllers to my place so we could play fifa 20 on my computer together. The controller i use is one of the later models which...
  7. XBOX ONE controller cannot connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE controller cannot connect to PC: The receiver is plugged into the PC, and the watermelon button on the handle has been turned on, and it will not light up after a few flashes. The receiver side button is long pressed but the...
  8. Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error: After the recent update, with the bees, logged in and none of my purchased packs were available. So went to profile and says can not access marketplace internet connection issue. Well it is not a...
  9. Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected: Hi, I have minecraft (v1.14.0) and code connection (v1.50). It stopped connecting when I enter /connect 192.168.x.x:xxxxx After a while, it says could not connect to the server. When it...
  10. cannot connect to server again

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot connect to server again: tried clearing the cache, uninstalling etc etc, very common problem 71ce9791-fcbe-4130-ab01-1bd5f00f9823