Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

Discus and support Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corruptslime2116, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still says the same message

Please help I am stuck and I searched on YouTube and here too and couldn’t find a solution.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Corruptslime2116, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

We highly recommend contacting PlayStation support regarding this.
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  5. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
  6. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do - Similar Threads - Cannot connect account

2. I cannot connect my microsoft account to my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my microsoft account to my playstation: When I tried to connect my account to the playstation it says it has already been connected to one. So the logical answer to this is make a new account, I do that and what do you know. Turns out...
  3. Cannot connect to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Microsoft account: For christmas my brother got minecraft for his nintendo switch lite. Whenever he wants to log in it just says connecting for about five minutes and instead of giving us a link and a code it just...
  4. I cannot connect my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my Microsoft account.: When I followed the steps ( installed xbox) did all the prociger but when I click on sign in it comes back on homepage of minecraft. And I am unable to connect. Please help me...
  5. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  6. Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...: To give context: About three days ago the power went out in my home. At the time, I had Forza Horizon 4 running. After rebooting my PC and launching FH4, it signed me in and I was able to play the...
  7. I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, i have a problem, when i try to sign in my xbox live account on minecraft windows 10 edition it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox live account, but something went wrong" i already...
  8. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...
  9. Cannot connect childs Minecraft account to my Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect childs Minecraft account to my Realm: Hi there, I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine...
  10. Cannot get 2nd account to connect to family xbox gold on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get 2nd account to connect to family xbox gold on same console: Hi - I created an account for my 10 year old on our xbox one. My account was already there with xbox gold working regularly -- he's been using mine to play all kinds of multiplayer interactive...