: Cannot connect to DPCH server

Discus and support : Cannot connect to DPCH server in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Cannot connect to DPCH server Hi AMarwani, sorry to hear but please can you help us to help you. What device telling you the DHCPissue your Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AMarwani, Nov 4, 2019.

1. AMarwani
    AMarwani Guest

Hi AMarwani,

sorry to hear but please can you help us to help you. What device telling you the DHCPissue your Windows Computer or your console?? Or do you really mean DPCH?

:)

AMarwani, Nov 4, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi AMarwani,

sorry to hear but please can you help us to help you. What device telling you the DHCPissue your Windows Computer or your console?? Or do you really mean DPCH?
  3. Mikro Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

4. Kevenstu01 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10

as the server also been updated? if the server as not been updated that might be why you cannot connect to it
  5. KipDudemeister Win User

halo 4 Servers down?

6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Cannot connect to server?

Xboxlive is having an overload of players between Halo 4 and COD:BO2. Its going to be an issue on and off for a while and even worse when christmas comes. Its happening with other games too. Its xboxlive.
Thema:

1. : Cannot connect to DPCH server - Similar Threads - Cannot connect DPCH

2. the main Xbox settings cannot be changed until the service is connected

in XboX Insiders
    the main Xbox settings cannot be changed until the service is connected: I can't put any profile as the main one, when I try to show the following: the settings of the main Xbox cannot be changed until the service is connected, and where I would press to set the xbox...
  3. Cannot connect Xbox to the Companion app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect Xbox to the Companion app.: I have tried everything and still cannot connect the xbox to the Companion app. Its driving me nuts. It worked three days ago and the last three days have been torture. Any ideas? I have tried:...
  4. Cannot connect to Gears 5 services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 services: Hi all I don't know if this is the correct place but i am all out of solutions. Since 2 days ago i cannot connect to the Gears 5 online servers anymore. Whenever i boot up the game it just keeps...
  5. Bleeding Edge - Cannot Connect to Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - Cannot Connect to Match: I am in the process of trying to play Bleeding Edge on the Xbox One X and about 60% of the time it will not allow me to connect to a match. The first time I downloaded and played the game, I was...
  6. Cannot connect to any online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to any online games.: This problem has been occurring for around five days and nobody seems to be able to fix it. It has been getting progressively worse, at first I could play a game or two and then I'd get kicked,...
  7. Minecraft PE: Cannot Connect to Multiplayer Server/Repeated Disconnect from Server in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE: Cannot Connect to Multiplayer Server/Repeated Disconnect from Server in...: Hello This issue is related to Minecraft PE. Upon loading the Minecraft app, I attempt to enter a multiplayer LAN hosted by a friend. We are both connected to the same WiFi. As she is the host, I...
  8. 地平线4服务器无法连接 -[Translation - Horizon 4 server cannot connect]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4服务器无法连接 -[Translation - Horizon 4 server cannot connect]: 地平线 停权结束后 法 入多人游戏 法查看调教和涂装 拍卖场进不去。 -[Translation - Horizon After the suspension is over, you cannot join the multiplayer game. You cannot view the training and painting.]...
  9. : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network: : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network Hello, I've only seen a few posts on this issue, but I am frustrated as I have tried almost eveything, but it still refuses to work. Does anybody have...
  10. 포르자호라이즌4 온라인 연결이 안됩니다 -[Translation - Forza Horizon 4 cannot connect online]

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자호라이즌4 온라인 연결이 안됩니다 -[Translation - Forza Horizon 4 cannot connect online]: 보시는 것과같이 연결이 안됩니다 -[Translation - As you can see, it cannot connect] [img] a245c394-9309-44da-ba47-821a70e2d86d