Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

Discus and support Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020.

1. MYSTER1US
    MYSTER1US Guest

When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz speeds. None of the in game network settings are working
    and i dont have an xbox to connect to and play because its damaged. Every other game in the service is able to connect perfectly fine except FH4. If any one could help me fix it i would greatly appreciate it.
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service [​IMG]

:)

MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020
  2. MYSTER1US Win User

Did you ever find a fix for the issue?
  3. MYSTER1US Win User

Do you know exactly where I could report the problem to microsoft because i don’t think there is a dedicated xcloud support system in place yet
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

I am having the same issue unfortunately.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If youre playing on xcloud the issue is with their servers, all youre doing is streaming video and sending controller data. You need to report it to them
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

since you mentioned xCloud, it will likely be better to post your issues in the Xbox insiders forums here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

That is the place to report issues for something that is only available via the Xbox Insiders program.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service - Similar Threads - Cannot connect FH4

2. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  3. Cannot connect to store, but connection is fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to store, but connection is fine: My Xbox will not connect to the Microsoft store to do updates, play online games, or reload games. My internet connection is fine and I can play disc games ?????? I have done a hard reset and it...
  4. 如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect...

in XBoX on Mobile
    如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect...: [img] 如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect to the Internet c6f85c76-28bd-4435-8ecd-b3ec6a08b0bd
  5. cannot connect to xbox one console from pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot connect to xbox one console from pc: I cannot connect to my xbox one console with the XBox Console Companion. When I enter the IP address of the console, the message is "We couldn't an XBox One Console with the IP address provided....
  6. Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition: I am trying to connect two Kindle Fire devices together through a router with no internet access. When both are connected, each device can see that the other is in a world (when they are in a...
  7. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  8. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  9. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835
  10. Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?: Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? Thank you I enables UPnP I manually added my SSID and tried WEP, WPA and no security, still cannot connect Tricky one. And by...