Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

Discus and support Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020.

1. MYSTER1US
    MYSTER1US Guest

When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz speeds. None of the in game network settings are working
    and i dont have an xbox to connect to and play because its damaged. Every other game in the service is able to connect perfectly fine except FH4. If any one could help me fix it i would greatly appreciate it.
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service [​IMG]

:)

MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020
  2. MYSTER1US Win User

Did you ever find a fix for the issue?
  3. MYSTER1US Win User

Do you know exactly where I could report the problem to microsoft because i don’t think there is a dedicated xcloud support system in place yet
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

I am having the same issue unfortunately.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If youre playing on xcloud the issue is with their servers, all youre doing is streaming video and sending controller data. You need to report it to them
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

since you mentioned xCloud, it will likely be better to post your issues in the Xbox insiders forums here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

That is the place to report issues for something that is only available via the Xbox Insiders program.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service - Similar Threads - Cannot connect FH4

2. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  3. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  4. Xbox 360 cannot connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot connect to live: My xbox wont connect to xbox live but connects to wifi but because it wont go on live I cannot save any of my games or play them . Have tried logging in to live but get error code , is it just my...
  5. 地平线四无法连接至多人游戏 NAT没出现问题[Translation-Horizon IV cannot connect to multiplayer games. NAT is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线四无法连接至多人游戏 NAT没出现问题[Translation-Horizon IV cannot connect to multiplayer games. NAT is...: [img] 前 天还可以 今天发现上不去线了 [Translation-It was OK a few days ago] 52d23629-5ac0-4ae1-97c4-72a9e6964faf
  6. Cannot connect to forza horizon multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to forza horizon multiplayer: It says "There was an error comunicating with the server. Please try again later" Someone has a fix? 3915d836-88c4-43ea-8ce2-66e0d76851ef
  7. Cannot connect to internet in new house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to internet in new house.: I ran a connectivity test on my XBox One. Download Speed: Not Available Upload Speed: 0.04Mbps Packet Loss: 1% MTU 1480 Latency 439ms Wireless Strength: 100% Everything else in the house...
  8. Cannot connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Win10 after fresh install

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Win10 after fresh install: I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 after formatting my hard drives. Prior to this I had a Xbox360 controller connected to my PC with the wireless Xbox receiver. After the Windows 10...
  9. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...: I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi...
  10. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...