Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP

Discus and support Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP Can’t connect to wireless or wired internet 553a4385-3c46-4fd5-8aa3-2cb20c35227b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OwNeD By BrAd, May 30, 2018.

1. Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP

Can’t connect to wireless or wired internet

:)

OwNeD By BrAd, May 30, 2018
  2. lXl YOSH lXl
    lXl YOSH lXl Guest
    cannot connect dhcp server

im trying to connect an xbox to the internet and it says cannot connect to your DHCP sever. need help plz

lXl YOSH lXl, May 30, 2018
  3. Bamford38
    Bamford38 Guest
    Rockband store down for anyone else?

Yeah i had a problem with it too. Said it cannot connect to the servers. I thought it was just a problem with my internet connection.

Bamford38, May 30, 2018
  4. ReInv3nted Win User

xbox live problems ever since change of network name

It is most likely a problem with the DHCP server in which that there aren't anymore IP addresses to give and therefore your xbox cannot connect. Basically there isn't anymore space on the network. If you know someone who knows about handling DHCP ask them,
    if not reply back. ( I am a server admin running various DHCP Servers). From what you said this seems to be the problem. Hope it helps!
  5. SP Rhino Win User

Nat Help Please

Xbox now using wired connection and now message says cannot connect to your dhcp server ??????
  6. Mondrago85 Win User

Constant disconnecting and reconnecting from Xbox Live

Same here. You are not alone. How can it be that Microsoft cannot get a standarized hardware connecting to the internet? It uses the Windows 10 kernel, doesn't it?
  7. christophigis Win User

Cannot connect to your DHCP server

Unfortunately that didnt work. Still get the “Cannot connect to your DHCP server” error
  8. WouterVerheylezoon Win User

Xbox One kan geen verbinding maken met Xbox Live [Translation - Xbox One cannot connect to Xbox Live]

Hi,

- Error messages received : can't connect to the internet, can't connect to your DHCP server, can't connect to your wireless network, can't get an IP-address, DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names, there is a problem with your IP-address.

- Troubleshooting steps: All steps prescripted at the website of Xbox support such as unplugging the power of my modem for 30 seconds or 5 minutes, restarting my device, checking my internet connection again, plugging out the power of the Xbox Console and
    so on...

- Yes, I have tried an ethernet connection and tried to power cycle the console and network hardware

The "funny" thing is that when I check my internet connection, it says that I am connected with the internet, but when I press on continue and try to log on to my profile, it is not possible...

Do you have other solutions?

Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP - Similar Threads - Cannot connect internet

2. : cannot connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot connect to internet: : cannot connect to internet Hi there Howlingwolf, Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox One. I recommend to try the following article: ”I get...
  3. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  4. Cannot connect to internet in destiny and destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet in destiny and destiny 2: Not sure why but Destiny and Destiny 2 do not work on my xbox one. This is recent and not sure why. The error says cannot connect to the internet. Any help is appreciated....
  5. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet Hi Kevin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears you have done some major troubleshooting but are still getting a DNS...
  6. Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...

Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ideas? Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely...
  7. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet: Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet It might be best to Contact Official Support here if you have tried all online methods. 55be732d-6944-4701-9736-a19de7eeb8e3
  8. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict: We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two...
  9. Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections: Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections so I have to play offline. I've tried turning it off then on again and followed the instructions on screen but still doesn't work. Help please....
  10. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???: Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my...