: cannot connect to internet

Discus and support : cannot connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : cannot connect to internet Hi there Howlingwolf, Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox One. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by howlingwolf23, May 29, 2019.

1. : cannot connect to internet

howlingwolf23, May 29, 2019
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Cannot connect to internet

Hi Normal! That sounds like quite the pain in the patoot. Have you posted your own thread here yet? We've got a lot of awesome help here, so we might be able to get those gizzards put away for you.
  3. cherryBomb6992 Win User

Its the TG862 - the one everyone seems to have issues with -

not sure where the firmware is = and there is no access to update the info either.

eMTA & DOCSIS Software Version:7.4.63A

Packet Cable:2.0
  4. cherryBomb6992 Win User

When I took off security it connected fine - but I cannot be on an unsecured network -

I changed it to WPA2-PSK (AES) and had the same issue as before.

This needs to connect on the securest possible network.

What can I change on the xbox to make it compatible?
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

As a test can you please turn off wireless security and ensure it connects ok

Then can you confirm what version of WPA2 you are using is it TKIP or AES? Please configure as AES if you can

No idea what Ryuujin is talking about ^ sitting and waiting will not fix your problem ;o)
  6. Kukarachenko Win User

Cannot connect to Internet

I have cable and I have tested with my router set both manual as well as auto. Neither worked.
Thema:

: cannot connect to internet

1. : cannot connect to internet - Similar Threads - cannot connect internet

2. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  3. Cannot connect to internet in destiny and destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet in destiny and destiny 2: Not sure why but Destiny and Destiny 2 do not work on my xbox one. This is recent and not sure why. The error says cannot connect to the internet. Any help is appreciated....
  4. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet Hi Kevin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears you have done some major troubleshooting but are still getting a DNS...
  5. Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...

Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ideas? Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely...
  6. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet: Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet It might be best to Contact Official Support here if you have tried all online methods. 55be732d-6944-4701-9736-a19de7eeb8e3
  7. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict: We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two...
  8. Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections: Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections so I have to play offline. I've tried turning it off then on again and followed the instructions on screen but still doesn't work. Help please....
  9. Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc.: 100% online and connected to the internet (wired), yet all XBOX services (including third-party, such as Netflix) are not accessing properly. CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE takes me to Networking page...
  10. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???: Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my...