Cannot connect to live

Discus and support Cannot connect to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got my Xbox 360 E a couple of months ago and i just decided to try Xbox live But nope , the console wont connect to the internet . My connection works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Giorgos7GR, May 30, 2014.

1. Giorgos7GR
    Giorgos7GR Guest

Cannot connect to live

Got my Xbox 360 E a couple of months ago and i just decided to try Xbox live

But nope , the console wont connect to the internet . My connection works with every other device on the house . Ive tried both wired and wireless . Ive got it to connect a couple of times , the console prompted me to do an update and when i agreed it just
    said that again the console cannot connect to xbox live when moments ago the test thingy said it connected

So , what am i doing wrong?

Status error on Wireless

W 0000 - 0021

X 0000- F001

Y OOC2-01A0

Z 8015-000B

ID 0006-0001

L 8015-000B

Q 8007-0435

T Wireless

A 192.168.1.2/255.255.255.0

G 192.168.1.1

D 192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0

N MyWirelessName

S WEP

C 9

:)

Giorgos7GR, May 30, 2014
  2. sneeks
    sneeks Guest
    Can't sign in to my account.

Yes not working, looks like live is down. If you disconnect the net connection it'll let you load your profile on the One but you cannot connect to the Live servers.

sneeks, May 30, 2014
  3. Ryse Achievements not unlocking

Live was having some connection issues the thing with achievement is if live is having issues you cannot unlock x1 achievements.
    The achievement community was groining about this yesterday as nothing was unlocking

Terrin_marine, May 30, 2014
  4. Bruins1025 Win User

cant connect to live even though my connection is fine

i cannot connect to live at all
  5. LeonSnell_967 Win User

Xbox live issue

Cannot connect to my Xbox Live
  6. TuRtLeMaN42086 Win User

please help update unavailable????

no because i cannot connect to live
  7. x muffin mang x Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Raleigh NC here, and cannot connect to live via my wired connection.
  8. tchalla king Win User

Error code 80151909

I have been having this issue for months and have been back and forth with microsoft and xbox live and I'm furious! I'm paying for Live and cannot reliably connect to the damn service! I pay for Netflix that we cannot watch and live that I cannot stay connected
    to games to play! What the hell is going on??
Thema:

Cannot connect to live

1. Cannot connect to live - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. Cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live: This is happening after the recent server outage. Randomly, I get disconnected from xbox live. Is this an issue everyone else is having after the outage, or is it just me? I have tried restarting...
  3. Cannot connect to Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Live on 360: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8007-0435 T: Wireless (Can't connect wired either) 89bbaa89-f792-426a-956f-9428130814bd
  4. Cannot connect to xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox live?: Just got the error code : 0x87DD002A . I cannot connect to xbox live , i tried a lot of things to fix it but no solution. Help pls 88a5c970-ce34-4a1b-aeba-8304df2b1441
  5. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  6. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...
  7. Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live but can not find and games servers have tried Ark and World of Tanks. Been going on a while nothing wrong with wifi connection or the Nat connection....
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: My Xbox has a wired network connection. Network test says it is connected to the internet. Multiplayer test says it is good to go. NAT says open. Netflix works. It will not sign in under any...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: Split from this thread. I have similar problem. I can not connest to xbox live no matter what i do. Hard restart, internet box restart.... Is there any problem with xbox live ? Xbox support...
  10. Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues: Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am...