Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x

Discus and support Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jasonszabo1, Nov 17, 2020.

1. jasonszabo1
    jasonszabo1 Guest

Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it needs to be ipv6. my router and isp is set up for ipv6. Also when i press test network connection it comes can not connect to dhcp server.

Ive been trying to connect over the last 2 days and i still cant connect

ive tried clearing my mac address, unplugging my router etc ive also tried connecting to different ports on my router and nothing works. Ive contacted my isp they said it would be an xbox issue as my pc connects fine and the router is set up with ipv6

I couldnt find my router type on the list but its a tesltra smart modem

:)

jasonszabo1, Nov 17, 2020
  2. ezekiel7171 Win User

xbox live connecting with friend

Quail Checkers, I am connected through a Wired Network. (ethernet cable connected to my xbox and My router/modem) My download speed was 2.88 Mbps and my upload speed was 0.82 Mbps

iAmScottiee Yes i have tried that many times although I am connected through a wired network, I have also tried unplugging my ethernet and trying wireless connection and its the same problem.
  3. Spartan2288 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live.

I am unable to connect as well. My internet is working fine, I have gone through all the Xbox suggested solutions. I have reset my router and modem and done everything. When I test my connection my internet and network connection checks up just fine, but
    then it cannot connect to Xbox. I have tried different ethernet cables and everything. Nothing is working. I was playing online about an hour ago no problem and now I cannot connect. Please assist.
  4. bluenotesmiley Win User

HELP System Link

Are you connecting through a network switch [or the Ethernet ports on a router] or just connecting the consoles together with the Ethernet cable?
  5. GAL shweetheart Win User

396B-0000-D080-0200-8007-2751

I am going through this right now as well. The modem is no where near my xbox is so I cannot connect it through the ethernet cable..Any other suggestions?
  6. Hordie Win User

Xbox one can't connect to router

Hi CocitoElMaldito,

That error generally means you cannot connect to Xbox Live. Are you plugged in via Ethernet cable or are you wireless? If you're wireless can you please plug into your router with a cable to see if it works? Also please run through this network connection
    solution, and let us know where you get hung up.

Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x - Similar Threads - Cannot connect network

2. I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...: I am currently connected to a network that is part of a business, I recently got my own wifi so I dont need to use theirs (as its incredibly slow). I cannot connect to my own network, as if I...
  3. Xbox network "Teredo cannot not qualify itself" (translated) and server connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox network "Teredo cannot not qualify itself" (translated) and server connectivity is blocked: I followed the instructions on this page, but none of them worked. I noticed the problem first when, after the msfs2020 update, my marketplace "buy" buttons became unavailable. Does anyone know...
  4. : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network: : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network Hello, I've only seen a few posts on this issue, but I am frustrated as I have tried almost eveything, but it still refuses to work. Does anybody have...
  5. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835
  6. Xbox One S cannot connect to 5Ghz wifi networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot connect to 5Ghz wifi networks?: I have recently upgraded my router to a dual-band router, simply for the improvement of my wireless connection for videogames etc. but when i try and connect my xbox to the 5G wifi network it...
  7. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network Having the same issue? Xbox nor is could help... f19110b3-608b-45f8-b8c3-7ba3fb799e5c
  8. Comcast: Cannot connect to your wireless network

Comcast: Cannot connect to your wireless network: Comcast (ISPs): Cannot connect to your wireless network Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget...
  9. cannot connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to wireless network: I can't connect to my wireless network. My internet works without problem on any other devices i have, unlike on my xbox. it says "cannot connect to DHPI server" and after that "cannot get an ip...
  10. xBox 360 cannot connect to any WiFi networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 cannot connect to any WiFi networks: Good day. For the past few days, I've been trying to connect my xBox 360 to my wireless network, not working. Then, tried to connect using my cell phone's Hotspot feature, not working. Last, I...