Cannot connect to my profile

Discus and support Cannot connect to my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, yesterday while I was playing the power went off in the entire building. Afterwards i could not connect to my xbox profile and the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavideGrenzi, Sep 11, 2019.

1. DavideGrenzi
    DavideGrenzi Guest

Hi there,

yesterday while I was playing the power went off in the entire building. Afterwards i could not connect to my xbox profile and the error that shows up says: "Service not available in your region error code 0x80a40401". I did a power cycle but the problem
    was still there. So i went to my neighbour's house and i could connect without any issues. I tried again at my home but the same error popped up again. I live in Italy so it seems to be pretty strange that the service is not available in my region, since it
    always worked until the power went away.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Davide

:)

DavideGrenzi, Sep 11, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

If your neighbor worked, I think it's your ISP's problem, did you play connected via wifi? Try the cable.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If the console works at your friends (different network router) and you can sign in there it points to something is wrong with your router or setup.

Power cycle your router again and turn your console on AFTER the router is fully functional.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This is your ISP's responsibility, after all they provide your access to the internet thru their network. Your phones etc will still work but the Microsoft XBox is governed by the previous details in the Error
    lookup
    I provided.

This Support for ip addressing basics is only provided to inform but can be confusing if
    unfamiliar with the TCPIP protocol.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Your ISP needs to be the one to provide you with IP address and registering it.
  6. DavideGrenzi Win User

I think too! My provider told me I should try to communicate with someone from microsoft because they need to update their IP geolocation database so they can register the IP address to the correct country. I've tried to chat with someone in the support
    chat but they told me they can not do anything with the IP's. So I don't really know. The provider also told me that if i switch off my router for a while it can happena, with a little bit of luck, that the router connects with a new IP address.

Every other device is working without any issues, even the xbox is connected to wifi, but it cannot connect to my profile.

Do you think it would change something with the IP address if i connect the cable instead of the wifi?
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to my profile - Similar Threads - Cannot connect profile

2. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect my fifa profile online: I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted the xbox, generated a new user, tried to...
  3. Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue): I've tried all of the suggested solutions that I've seen, and so far the problem still persists. When I start up a backwards compatible game it shows "Getting your xbox 360 info..." but after a...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo ****: I purchased Halo **** on my Surface 4 Pro, but at startup it says he cannot connect to my Xbox live profile. Redirected to its website, I am shown in. Any idea? Maybe difference between live...
  5. Cannot connect xbox live profile with existing e-mail to current e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect xbox live profile with existing e-mail to current e-mail: I have been trying to access my Xbox Live account with the current e-mail adress I'm using on Microsoft's website as usual, but when I went on the xbox section, it told me I had no account...
  6. First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ...: I have put off joining online membership until today and eight hours of retyping my life history nothing has changed for better. My account is recognized but profile gone! Started new profile with...
  7. Xbox support had me delete my profile from my Xbox 360 but my Xbox cannot connect so how do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support had me delete my profile from my Xbox 360 but my Xbox cannot connect so how do I ...: Is there a way to download it from this site and put it on a flash drive? 4530233e-3fb3-4a4d-808e-f82c4b2615c4
  8. Current profile cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current profile cannot connect to Xbox live: Okay so my problem is every time I try to play Xbox live in any game, it says my profile doesn't have the correct permissions to play or something along those lines. ive sure that everything is...
  9. Cannot Connect, or download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect, or download profile: So I signed in today and it did some thing where I have to vertify my email and password and it was right! It gave me an error code and just keep signing me out a million times. I tried the...
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live, cannot download profile, 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live, cannot download profile, 80151909: Error code 80151909 have tried wired and wireless networks, disconnected power to modem/router, cleared cache, deleted profile. My gold subscription had expired, so I purchased a new 12 month...