Cannot connect to online game play on some games but can on others

Discus and support Cannot connect to online game play on some games but can on others in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi im having an issue where i cannot connect online on tom clancy division 2 or battlefield 5 but i can get online on forza motorsport 7, it seams my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by seanRS, May 24, 2019.

1. seanRS
    seanRS Guest

Hi im having an issue where i cannot connect online on tom clancy division 2 or battlefield 5 but i can get online on forza motorsport 7, it seams my digital download copies are not getting online but disk can? My live membership is up to date and paid,
    internet is fine.

The error i get is failed to connect to online services.

I have not received any messages on bans, but both games at the same time?

I have reset my xbox, removed accoubt and adding restoring to factory defaults and still no luck, xbox is up to date and games are also up to date.

Anyhelp will be appreciated

Thanks

:)

seanRS, May 24, 2019
  2. ZestyFlea666420 Win User

Try unistalling then reinstalling. I was having that issue for the past few days and that happened to work! :)
  3. seanRS Win User

Thanks for the reply, i have tried the above and srill no luck :(
  4. Miss Rockstar x Win User

5. harpG00NIE Win User

This has happened to me a couple times and its definitely frustrating. It sucks having to hard reset or uninstall/reinstall.

I had an issue with signing into EA games and had to go to EA and relink my information to my xbox profile.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox one Licence on two consoles

The account which downloads it can play it online and offline on the console it was downloaded on, online only on the other console it's on.

Other accounts can play it online when on the console it was downloaded on. They cannot play it on the other console.

This applied to most downloaded content, some arcade games it may not apply to.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to online game play on some games but can on others - Similar Threads - Cannot connect online

2. Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game: I recently installed Windows 10 explicitly to purchase and play Minecraft Windows 10 edition for the crossplay feature, but I am unable to connect to online services while in-game. This applies...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live or play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live or play online: Split from this thread. Im having the same issue my internet is fine i have gold membership but cant connect or play online b76a8d10-28b5-479a-a2ae-38d1438089c6
  4. All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...: I've never had an issue with my Xbox One. Today, I logged in and my network connection is fine but when I went to play NBA 2K18, it would not allow me to connect to Xbox Live. I then attempted...
  5. Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  6. forza horizon 4 cannot connect online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 cannot connect online: im level 54 and whenever i try to go on forza life its stuck in a constant loading time with no joining, anyone know a fix? 136ed1c6-10d7-417b-a1f2-fdf1262ab6aa
  7. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect my fifa profile online: I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted the xbox, generated a new user, tried to...
  8. Cannot connect online server for Final fantasy 15 comrades Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect online server for Final fantasy 15 comrades Dlc: Is the multiplayer portion of Comrades down or is it just me. c35cdd38-983f-42c5-a68c-84ab6f6731ee
  9. I cannot connect online to Microsoft Majong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect online to Microsoft Majong.: I get the error code: 101_107_1. Can you help me? 611feccf-6fad-45c0-8b8c-e82fe4873384
  10. Can connect to xbox live under new code but cannot play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live under new code but cannot play online: My xbox live has always worked and I could play online fine. I have just redeemed a new code on a desktop and when i go to my xbox, my subscription says the new date of the code, so i know it...