Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

Discus and support Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oldieaussie, Jul 30, 2018.

1. oldieaussie
    oldieaussie Guest

For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning

:)

oldieaussie, Jul 30, 2018
  2. microsoft bingo

unable to connect to bingo server now for over a week, on level 98 and cannot get back into the game, microsoft are s--t

TinglyFlame69, Jul 30, 2018
  3. JuanFontanez
    JuanFontanez Guest
    Game not loading

your bingo game is not loading cannot connect to server

JuanFontanez, Jul 30, 2018
  4. MarleneLee Win User

Bingo

I cannot get on Microsoft Bingo. Can not connect with the server. This has been going on for 3 days. Hope you get it fix very soon.
  5. FrugalFriend192 Win User

When will it be fixed, cannot connnect to Microsoft Bingo server?

Cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo
  6. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  7. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Bingo cannot connect to server

This was a known issue, but was addressed as of 3 hours ago. Sorry this was an problem for so long! It should be working okay now.
  8. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server - Similar Threads - Cannot connect microsoft

2. I cannot connect my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my Microsoft account.: When I followed the steps ( installed xbox) did all the prociger but when I click on sign in it comes back on homepage of minecraft. And I am unable to connect. Please help me...
  3. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  4. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  5. Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services": I set up a Minecraft server and friends are able to log into the server. However, I cannot log into my own server I am using Minecraft pocket addition on a fairly new iPad. When I click o the...
  6. Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.: I can't connect to Microsoft store at all. When I do it tells me "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I also cannot access Xbox assist and I don't have xbox live but have never...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  8. All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...: I've never had an issue with my Xbox One. Today, I logged in and my network connection is fine but when I went to play NBA 2K18, it would not allow me to connect to Xbox Live. I then attempted...
  9. Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.: I had problems last night, connecting up to any country. I did manage to get onto France. I am in UK. But played one game, and then game frozen at the end of game. I could not collect my Bingo...
  10. Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week: I keep getting the same error message. I have deleted and reinstalled Sudoku twice and it has not helped. I am having no trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles though. Is there a fix?...