cannot connect to ubisoft app

Discus and support cannot connect to ubisoft app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a valid and paid xbox gamepass account and when I try to connect a message tells me: "Cannot authenticate with the Xbox network. Make sure your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Bougatef, Aug 12, 2022.

1. cannot connect to ubisoft app

I have a valid and paid xbox gamepass account and when I try to connect a message tells me: "Cannot authenticate with the Xbox network. Make sure your Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox account at xbox.com or use an Xbox account to sign in."

can you guys help me?

Thx

:)

Kevin Bougatef, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Arthur Hank8 Win User

Ubisoft Club

Hi!!

It is probably an issue with the app. I don't if you have already tried the recomendations mentioned on this

link
    from Ubisoft.

I hope this helps you!!!
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

All I want to do is play Far cry 5 with an Xbox linked account so I can play Co-op with my brother without paying extra every month for it.

farcry 5 is only available with an xbox gamepass account but you need to install the ubisoft app and have an ubisoft account linked to access it as the game is not available on windows store full stop, the game is only available on ubisoft store, steam store, gog and i think epic, also farcry 5 is not cross platform meaning you cannot play with those on console.

Having gamepass for pc lets you play the following:

EA play games( you must install the ea desktop app and link accounts, there are no cheevos)

ubisoft titles ( you must install the ubisoft connect app and have the accounts linked, only select titles which there are about 5 or 6 available, no cheevos)

gamepass games available in the xbox app.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Couldn't connect to Ubisoft server over two months from Xbox One

5. Stephen Cahill1 Win User

Assassins creed origins

https://imgur.com/a/OrYhbEM

Have tried reinstalling the ubisoft connect app, but hasnt worked at all.

It doesnt seem to be a problem when trying to download other ubisoft games thru the app, just this particular one.

Have posted on the ubisoft forum about this problem but havent a reply or solution back from them
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Assassins creed origins

May I know if you're using a VPN, proxy, firewall, DNS or third party antivirus software that can cause interferences with this specific game in the Ubisoft app?

Did you installed the Ubisoft connect app from Microsoft store?

And, did you tried unlinking your Microsoft account from Ubisoft and then link it again to see if the issue persists?

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

**If you are going to do it, first sign out on both Xbox app and Ubisoft connect from your account. And once you link again the accounts, sign in and give it a new try
Thema:

cannot connect to ubisoft app

1. cannot connect to ubisoft app - Similar Threads - cannot connect ubisoft

2. Cannot connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect: This is so silly but I’m so frustrated and I genuinely don’t know what to do. I cannot connect my Xbox one S console to the app. I enter the code EXACTLY as it is on the screen, I accept the...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  4. Cannot connect a ethernet cable to my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect a ethernet cable to my Xbox series X: I am trying to connect an ethernet cable to my Xbox series x for the first time but it keeps disconnecting and connecting and when it is connected it says service info is unavailable. Anyone able...
  5. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...
  6. Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device: I cannot connect to another friends Minecraft world and none of my friends can connect to my Minecraft world. The multiplayer setting is selected and I have checked my privacy settings with both...
  7. The Xbox One controller cannot be connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One controller cannot be connected: After updating my Xbox to the latest version yesterday, my normal gamepad can only connect to my console in a very small range (about 1m range). I tried rebooting the host and my TV, turning off...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  9. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  10. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4