Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup

Discus and support Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When xbox one startup and display the index page, it just can't connect to xbox live instantly like xbox360, I checked my network connection, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OoHKRookieGuyoO, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup

When xbox one startup and display the index page, it just can't connect to xbox live instantly like xbox360, I checked my network connection, the multiplayer test and they are all successful with no problems, but the index page always said I can't connect
    to xbox live and tell me to do the network connection test( I mean it can't show friends, store page).

When starting a game it will connect xbox live and sync the game data normally( but sometime it will say it can't sync since I am not connecting xbox live , I can just click try again over and over again waiting it to get successful or restart xbox one)

I just bought the machine about 1 week and it just keep having this problem....can anyone have a solution on this problem?

settings:

Both Instant-On Mode and Energy-Saving Mode tried

Auto connect network (using Wi-Fi)

Auto connect with xbox live account

Sorry for my bad English...

:)

OoHKRookieGuyoO, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Kobra Kahn
    Kobra Kahn Guest
    This needs expanding

So after reading this post:

Xbox Live Connection Help | Can’t Connect to Xbox Live from Xbox One

I should be able to connect to XBOX Live as it states. However I cannot on my XBOX One, connect to XBOX Live. Why does this article assume that just because you have an internet connection that you can connect to XBOX Live when that is clearly not the case.

I have an internet connection on my XBOX One.

I have a multiplayer Connection on my XBOX One

I cannot connect to XBOX Live.

Can someone please create an addition to this article that says if you cannot connect to XBOX Live after these steps have been completed then do this.

Thank you,

Kobra Kahn, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Rinzler z62
    Rinzler z62 Guest
    Xbox Freezes when Connecting to Live

Right on the startup, freezes when the circles is rotating then stops.

Unplugged router, xbox turns on fine, then try to connect to live, freezes again.

Rinzler z62, Mar 5, 2015
  4. StringyWharf732 Win User

xbox powers on, but won't take me to xbox home

Sorry. That doesn't work. Xbox powers on but the startup up "circle" that you see for a few seconds before your "home" appears is what stays on the screen...when I hold the power button and hit "Y", I still cannot connect to any of my Xbox Live accounts,
    access my settings, etc...

The circle just keeps churning...
  5. DUTCHYBOY02 Win User

connected to xbox live but not able to play online

Tx you will help me. I play wired and did the test which was perfect and connected to xbox live but when I started a game it starts with a startup screen and then a msgs that I have to reconnect to xbox live.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Rare replay not working

I tried that but when I select download profile I get a "cannot connect to live message" but when I test my connection it says everything is good. Conkers bad fur day works without a problem but banjo wont connect to even be able to download my
    profile. Other xbox games connect to live with no issues, it's only when I try bc games on rare replay
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Core has been down today probably whats going on
  7. StacieMeier Win User

Report Update issue: Need system Rollback

Yes many are, we cannot update at all now... I just got a new Xbox one and it cannot download the required startup update...lol
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

E102 10010C02 8B060006

When you did the USB OSU (offline system update) did you disconnect the wired ethernet cable that is connected to your gateway/router or are you using WiFi?

Solution

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E101.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.
Thema:

Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup

1. Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. I cannot connect to xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live.: I cannot connect to xbox live ? 125ecba6-c738-43f4-b56e-c658de50b246
  3. MW2 Cannot to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MW2 Cannot to Connect to Xbox Live: Hi there, As can be seen in the subject, I am unable to connect to Xbox Live when I launch Modern Warfare 2 from my Xbox One X. At first I thought this could be a local issue just with MW2. So...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live Parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live Parties: Took a 3 hour nap from playing with some buds. Can no longer connect to parties or create my one. Error 0x8923103E 20a29525-6afa-4756-a186-8bf9aa36163c
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Live Forza Street - Cannot Connect To The Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Live Forza Street - Cannot Connect To The Store: Screenie says it all. I can play Forza Street just fine on Windows 10. I can log into the xbox store in a web browser, no problem, with the account I am gaming on. Troubleshooting for...
  6. Cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live: This is happening after the recent server outage. Randomly, I get disconnected from xbox live. Is this an issue everyone else is having after the outage, or is it just me? I have tried restarting...
  7. Cannot connect to Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Live on 360: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8007-0435 T: Wireless (Can't connect wired either) 89bbaa89-f792-426a-956f-9428130814bd
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox live?: Just got the error code : 0x87DD002A . I cannot connect to xbox live , i tried a lot of things to fix it but no solution. Help pls 88a5c970-ce34-4a1b-aeba-8304df2b1441
  9. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  10. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...