Cannot Connect to xbox live / profile not an internet problem

Discus and support Cannot Connect to xbox live / profile not an internet problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I signed onto my xbox like 10 minutes ago and it is telling me : We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check you account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TestingLif3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. TestingLif3
    TestingLif3 Guest

Hello, I signed onto my xbox like 10 minutes ago and it is telling me :

We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check you account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in:0x80048883

Today is January 22 / 2014, and I tried logging in from my computer and it works without an issues. I know I'm not the only person with this problem because when I googled it this came up immediately....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68397340
    Its a forum of lots of other people having the exact same problem, and all their posts are from today within the last hour or so.

Can you help me fix this? I have restarted my xbox, unplugged it, tried multiple profiles, etc.... It will not work with any. I did connection tests and it comes back fine.

:)

TestingLif3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. status code 800704cd

So i tried t connect to the internet but it didnt let me. I deleted my profile and when i tried to redownload it from x/live it said that profiles cannot be downloaded, at the bottom it said the code
    800704cd. Please help!!

FlukierKhan20, Jan 22, 2014
  3. xbox one BC cannot connect to xbox live

There is no problem when i play xbox one games. However, i cannot connect to xbox live in backward compability mode. In order to solve this problem, i deleted my profile but it did not work. after i deleted my account, i realized that i could not download
    my profile. when i try to download, it says check your internet. i cannot neither save any progress nor play multiplayer in xbox 360 games

StampedWater114, Jan 22, 2014
  4. TestingLif3
    TestingLif3 Guest

Sorry I forgot to mention its on the XBOX ONE

TestingLif3, Jan 22, 2014
  5. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  6. TestingLif3 Win User

Sorry I forgot to mention its on the XBOX ONE
  7. gmemox Win User

I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather are fine. What's the problem?

I got the same problem I have internet on the xbox but live it is not connecting and cannot launch any game
  8. JohnFKennedy24 Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Xbox Live

I have a problem, my Xbox360 can connect to the modem and the internet but when I go to sign into my profile it disconnects from Xbox live and I get a message saying your console cannot connect to Xbox live and with it a small code saying 80151911. I tried
    restarting my console, downloading my profile again, resetting the modem and disconnecting it from the Xbox. This has been happening the whole day.
  9. HassanB Win User

setting up a (2nd) account?

Hello,

An offline "local profile" does not have any sort of e-mail or Windows Live ID attached to it. It's something that's only on your hard drive. If you choose to make your offline profile into a silver profile and you do not connect it to the internet again you
    will continue to get the "Cannot connect to XBOX Live" message and you'll have to dismiss it. There's unfortunately no way around that.

However, if you already have a silver account you cannot combine it with another account. XBOX Live accounts cannot be combined.
Thema:

1. Cannot Connect to xbox live / profile not an internet problem - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect live

2. Cannot connect to Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Live on 360: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8007-0435 T: Wireless (Can't connect wired either) 89bbaa89-f792-426a-956f-9428130814bd
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox live?: Just got the error code : 0x87DD002A . I cannot connect to xbox live , i tried a lot of things to fix it but no solution. Help pls 88a5c970-ce34-4a1b-aeba-8304df2b1441
  4. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  5. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...
  6. Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live but can not find and games servers have tried Ark and World of Tanks. Been going on a while nothing wrong with wifi connection or the Nat connection....
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: My Xbox has a wired network connection. Network test says it is connected to the internet. Multiplayer test says it is good to go. NAT says open. Netflix works. It will not sign in under any...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: Split from this thread. I have similar problem. I can not connest to xbox live no matter what i do. Hard restart, internet box restart.... Is there any problem with xbox live ? Xbox support...
  9. Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues: Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am...
  10. Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games. My internet is fine and NAT type is open but i still get a 80151901 Error code when i try to connect via the...