Cannot connect to xbox live

Discus and support Cannot connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is happening after the recent server outage. Randomly, I get disconnected from xbox live. Is this an issue everyone else is having after the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipCoyote14774, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to xbox live

This is happening after the recent server outage. Randomly, I get disconnected from xbox live. Is this an issue everyone else is having after the outage, or is it just me? I have tried restarting but
    it still doesn't solve this issue.

:)

FlipCoyote14774, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
  3. LeonSnell_967 Win User

Xbox live issue

Cannot connect to my Xbox Live
  4. Akif Win User

Cannot update XBox 360.

Tried. Connectivity works but cannot connect to XBox Live because of the update.
  5. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  6. Matista50 Win User

Glitch in the system - Cannot Purchase Xbox Live

There is no problem with the Wireless connection. It connects to xbox live Silver. I can recieve firmware updates, however I cannot Pay for xbox live.
Thema:

Cannot connect to xbox live

1. Cannot connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord: Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version cadaafa4-0805-4179-94a8-9e1ed93ba18f
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: I have an Xbox one connected to a wireless network but recently it is refusing to connect to Xbox live although it is still connected to network. I have tried resetting the console and wifi router...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live.: I have tried everything, but It just won't go online. I know I have a strong network connection, so I don't know why. In my network settings, it shows my network having full bars but both the NAT...
  6. Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live: Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live Well, I bought a new xbox and having the same issues. I am just absolutely stunned. My Xbox 360, which is sitting right next to the new Xbox,...
  7. Xbox live still cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live still cannot connect: My Xbox live hasn't been able to connecr for sometime now. Account is current and up to date and I haven't had any luck with getting it working. Need help dce6ca06-d9c5-42b1-9d57-7f810a174e1e
  8. : Cannot connect to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot connect to xbox live: : Cannot connect to xbox live please make sure that you are useing a profile that has and active xbox live membership. 3 things to check profile password active membership thanks steve aka...
  9. I cannot connect to xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live.: I cannot connect to xbox live ? 125ecba6-c738-43f4-b56e-c658de50b246
  10. MW2 Cannot to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MW2 Cannot to Connect to Xbox Live: Hi there, As can be seen in the subject, I am unable to connect to Xbox Live when I launch Modern Warfare 2 from my Xbox One X. At first I thought this could be a local issue just with MW2. So...