Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting...

Discus and support Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox and pc are on the same network and I can see my xbox in devices on pc, however it will not connect through the companion app at all. Says cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greenjd, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Greenjd
    Greenjd Guest

Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting...

My xbox and pc are on the same network and I can see my xbox in devices on pc, however it will not connect through the companion app at all. Says cant connect to xbox - ensure xbox is switched on and connected to same network.....It is~! Please help

:)

Greenjd, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Greenjd Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting guidance

This makes no difference. I have tried everything. Power cycles, the lot
  3. Panda Time Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting guidance

Hi try connecting via the Xbox's IP this may minimize connection issues
  4. l Cobby l Win User

You can check if your pc it´s updated at https://support.microsoft.com/es-co/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-fall-creators-update
  5. Greenjd Win User

VPN on laptop was the issue. Thanks guys
  6. iKxoreMcCain Win User

At xbox app you can generate a code to connect the console with your pc, do you have windows 10?
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting... - Similar Threads - Cannot connect through

2. Forza Horizon 4 cannot connect to online even after fixing teredo issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot connect to online even after fixing teredo issues.: Hello, I stopped playing forza horizon 4 back in july as I was no longer enjoying the game. I decided to revisit it a few days back, but I am unable to connect to online play. the game also lags a...
  3. ‘Cannot connect to Xbox’ remote gaming error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    ‘Cannot connect to Xbox’ remote gaming error message: Hi folks, I’m hoping soenone can help out there! I’ve set up remote gaming via the iOS Xbox app. The settings regarding ‘instant on’ etc are all correct, the Xbox is hooked up to the mains power...
  4. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  5. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Backwards Compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Backwards Compatible games.: I have been trying to play multiplayer on GTA IV backwards compatible but when I try to connect to Xbox Live through the dashboard( Backbutton+Startbutton) It says cannot connect to Xbox Live, do...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live, even though successfully connected to Internet through Ethernet ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live, even though successfully connected to Internet through Ethernet ...: Hi! I'll start with some background information. I live in an apartment of all college students and I share a room with my buddy who also has an Xbox One with a wired connection. His Xbox works...
  8. Cannot Connect To Friend Through Parties, Games, Nor Private Chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect To Friend Through Parties, Games, Nor Private Chats: I know many people are having this problem, but mine is a bit weirder. As the subject says, I can't connect to my friend through anything. Both of our NAT's are open, so I'm really confused on why...
  9. Cannot Connect to Xbox Live from dorm =( I get through router but not to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect to Xbox Live from dorm =( I get through router but not to the internet.: Hey there, I just settled into my college dorm and I can't seem to access Xbox live, I get to xbox360-->router---xx-- internet. I failed on the internet part and I get an error message "internet...
  10. Xbox 360 cannot connect to internet in the afternoon through the night - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot connect to internet in the afternoon through the night - please help: I'm desperate at this point and am giving this forum a shot to see if anyone else has encountered this situation and resolved it. I've started noticing this about 4 to 5 days ago. At some point...