Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I just downloaded Windows 10 on my MacBook and was hoping I was able to stream from my Xbox onto my Mac. However, despite being on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasonwu2014abc, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App

Hello! I just downloaded Windows 10 on my MacBook and was hoping I was able to stream from my Xbox onto my Mac. However, despite being on the same network, having the same account, and even typing in the IP address, the app was still unsuccessful in finding
    my console. I have been wrangling with this for hours straight. Please help...

:)

jasonwu2014abc, Mar 25, 2020
  2. let24365 Win User

How Can I Hook My Xbox One Up To My Laptop And Play On My Laptoo

You can stream games from the Xbox One to PC using the Xbox app on your PC. It can be a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection. Xbox app connects your PC with your Xbox One.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

Did you try to power reset the console?!
  4. Les_Lewis Win User

After working on the phone for almost 4 hours and spaking with 8 different agents, he solved the problem. The solution:

Clear the console’s MAC address in settings, network and reboot it

hope this helps everyone wih the same problem.
  5. FailedCellar392 Win User

Hey !

I understand you're having issues streaming your Xbox One onto your Windows 10 PC Xbox App. Please review the following support article to assist you in getting this resolved :

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Let us know how it goes

Thanks for reaching out!
    I have visited the page several times. It doesn't address my problem.

As I write this, I have been in telephone contact with 5 different representatives for a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The issue is still not resolved.

This problem has occurred on and off for more than 2 years.
  6. jasonwu2014abc Win User

Sorry, but it did not work... I did update my Console app, but however the site offered no remedy. Both console and PC are already on the same network, the IP address still doesn't work, and the streaming settings are correctly checked. I literally don't
    know what is wrong right now.
Thema:

1. Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect App

2. Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc: Hi I cannot connect to xbox live party chat every time I log into xbox companion app on my PC and try and join a freinds party the loading circle just keeps spinning and eventually it does not...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  4. Cannot Connect my Xbox to the Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Connect my Xbox to the Companion app: I am trying to connect to my Xbox from the Xbox companion app on Windows 10 but the Xbox is not showing up on the app and it's also not finding it when I try search by the IP. Both Xbox and PC are...
  5. XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox: My XboxOne works operates that way it should using the wireless controller. When I use the XBoxOne app on my PC running windows 10, the app cannot find my device. When I add a device with the IP...
  6. Cannot connect xbox one to windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect xbox one to windows 10 xbox app: Hello. I tried many solutions like restarting, changing xbox name, signing in from different profile but still cannot connect even with the ip adress. bfe8953d-d1a0-4cb6-8417-0e3bdbda85f5
  7. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account...
  8. Xbox one cannot connect to xbox one app on window 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cannot connect to xbox one app on window 10: Hello, i recently bought an xbox one and i wanted to connect to my laptop using the xbox one app on window 10, but for some reason the xbox one app cannot find the device, i also found out that my...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox app on Windows 10 (error 0x80048103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox app on Windows 10 (error 0x80048103): Hi, So i got an update for the Xbox app on W10 earlier today and since then, i just cannot connect to the service.. I'm getting the following error: 0x80048103.. Cannot find anything about it...
  10. Xbox one cannot connect to xbox one app on window 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cannot connect to xbox one app on window 10: Hello, i recently bought an xbox one and i wanted to connect to my laptop using the xbox one app on window 10, but for some reason the xbox one app cannot find the device, i also found out that my...