Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.

Discus and support Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I see this issue is rampant and the posts keep getting closed and being told to factory reset. I cannot post in LFG, it tells me “there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matoleon, May 25, 2021.

1. Matoleon
    Matoleon Guest

Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.

Hi guys, I see this issue is rampant and the posts keep getting closed and being told to factory reset. I cannot post in LFG, it tells me “there was a problem posting,” etc. I try to hit “I’m interested” to other people’s posts for games, and I get “unable to send request.” I can manually send the host a message, but it’s seriously annoying that I have to do this - I cannot post my own LFG messages and something’s clearly not working

I went ahead and did all of what was recommended elsewhere, first deleted my profile off my system, then tried a full “soft reset” keeping my games. I still cannot post to LFG after putting my profile back on my xbox.

So, what’s going on here? Why are so many people having this LFG issue? How do I resolve this? How have others resolved this?

:)

Matoleon, May 25, 2021
  2. MatrixEmployee Win User

There was a problem posting your looking for group

I have tried a few things. Reset my xbox, log into the cod app but nothing fixes the issue. In the app or on console, i cannot create nor respond to looking for group posts
  3. Inhale Jesus Win User

LOOKING FOR GROUP DOWN FOR XBOX LIVE

Did anyone actually do anything that worked? I’m having the same issue and cannot seem to get the Looking for Group postings to work.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

Have you checked your privacy settings lately? Maybe somehow you have blocked some setting that prevents you from creating a post.
Thema:

1. Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts. - Similar Threads - Cannot create “looking

2. Cannot Recover Gamertag as it wasn't created with a Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Recover Gamertag as it wasn't created with a Microsoft Account: I created a gamertag long ago using a gmail account. I have always been able to login to Xbox live using those credentials when playing games (single player campaign). I used that account until...
  3. Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account: I’ve been dealing with this for the past three days and have no solution. I’ve been trying to join minecraft servers, and host them on my xbox one but it says i cant due to my child account...
  4. I cannot create an account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot create an account.: I have tried restarting the console and hard reseting it. It tells me that i need to go to settings and test my internet. It always says it is fine and i know it is. If i go into the sign in...
  5. Cannot create new folders or copy folders in game directory inside WindowsApps (Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot create new folders or copy folders in game directory inside WindowsApps (Error...: I recently bought the xbox game pass and wanted to get a mod for a game named Starbound, but as I tried to create a new folder in its directory it just gave me an error (Error 0x8000FFFF:...
  6. FS2020 Fatal error cannot create directx11

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 Fatal error cannot create directx11: I have a windows 10 pro pc with an I7 and an asus video card and it says it cannot create the directx 11 feature level is not supported make sure your hardware is supported by application and the...
  7. Extremely frustarted - Controller broken and cannot create Service Request for the Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely frustarted - Controller broken and cannot create Service Request for the Elite...: Firstly my Elite Controller 2 has now for second time within warranty broken shoulder bumper: When pressing Right Bumper it doesn't always react - sometimes when pressing Right Bumper it reacts...
  8. Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...: Bonjour, depuis la création de mon compte jai l'impossibilité de créer une recherche de groupe et ça peut importe le jeu, tout comme cliquer sur "m'intéresse" sur ceux des autres. J'aimerai...
  9. Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms: Hi there, as topic says, i have problem with creating any new room in Looking for Group system while playing Sea of Thieves. Although i can still join other people rooms. I'm not getting any error...
  10. I cannot create a looking for group.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot create a looking for group.: Every time i go to create a looking for group it will pop up with the message: ”there was a problem posting your looking for group” this happens every time i go to create one. Ive attempted to...