Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot play online in horizon 4. Anytime i would try to redeem a gift in-game it would say feature temporarily blocked. Anytime i would try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LatrellGriffith, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4

I cannot play online in horizon 4. Anytime i would try to redeem a gift in-game it would say feature temporarily blocked. Anytime i would try to play online it will have a error code.

:)

LatrellGriffith, Jan 27, 2021
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

forza 4

Do you mean Forza Horizon 4??

If so you cannot play 2 player on one console
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza hub

There might be an issue with Forza Hub itself in relation to Forza Horizon 4, Have you checked the Forza Forums That might be the best place to go.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Roleplay Forza Horizon 4 : Jeunes conducteurs, Police/Voleurs, Rassemblement, OpenWorld! (Mod Translation: Roleplay Forza Horizon 4: Young Drivers, Police / Robbers, Rally, OpenWorld!)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. You can take your suggestions and situations regarding Forza Horizon 4 to the

Forza Horizon 4 Community Forums
    . Feel free to create a new thread if you have any future Xbox related issues or concerns.

Hope this helps!
  5. XboxDVR com Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

This is still an issue. I cannot view Forza Horizon 4 captures on XBOX.COM!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]

Hi Samet SAHIN94,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue related to Forza Horizon 4 having issues with connection to online services and your in-game account being deleted. You may want to try unplugging your router for 30 seconds and restarting
    your console. Also, you may want to visit the
    Forza Horizon 4 Forum
    for community information regarding issues like this one.

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4

1. Cannot do anything related to online in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Cannot anything related

2. Cannot Delete Anything from Xbox Game Pass. Game Data Appears Stuck in WinApps

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Delete Anything from Xbox Game Pass. Game Data Appears Stuck in WinApps: I am wondering if I need to just wipe my entire D drive clean at this point as there are over 200gb of data stuck in the WinApps folder from the Game Pass App. Microsoft Flight Sim and Doom...
  3. "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.: I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help. [img]...
  4. Cannot purchase anything from the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase anything from the Xbox store: Everytime i have tried to purchase anything for the last 4 days it says oops try again eith no error code nothing i need support and am not able to get any from the support page as my issue...
  5. Cannot select anything on friends' gamercards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select anything on friends' gamercards: Xbox One X Xbox Series X controller I have the new dashboard, but this problem popped up several weeks after I got it, so I don't think that's related. When I open my friends list and browse...
  6. Cannot access anything without logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access anything without logging in: My grandson has been playing on this xbox for about 3 years now. Never had any issues until a few weeks ago when he went to play Minecraft it asked him to log in. He has never had to log in to...
  7. Cannot Upload anything to xbox game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload anything to xbox game app: I have a windows 10 and I am using the xbox game app as well as the game bar. For whatever reason when I went to upload a photo and a video, it said that the app doesn't support that feature and...
  8. Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057: hi all, I cannot get anything from the xbox game pass app to install at all, or from the windows story. everything gives me a harddrive error, 0x80070057. i think its because i changed folder...
  9. Microsoft store - cannot install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - cannot install anything: Hey, I purchased Xbox Game Pass a few months ago and I noticed that the microsoft store won't let me install apps on my home computer. I checked it on a different pc (laptop) and it worked fine...
  10. Cannot buy anything stuck on USA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy anything stuck on USA: So I was gonna buy Minecraft windows 10, but I realized it was locked onto United States. I live in Canada and I even checked my accounts region and it is on Canada. Where can I change it to...