Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC

Discus and support Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i try to instrall Wolfenstein Youngblood the other day and whenever i hit the install button it doesn't download a thing, and gives me an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco-ML, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Marco-ML
    Marco-ML Guest

So i try to instrall Wolfenstein Youngblood the other day and whenever i hit the install button it doesn't download a thing, and gives me an error

0x80070141.

I have tried every possible solution shown online and the Xbox support website isn't that great either, so if anyone with past experience with this problem have any solutions, it would be appreciated,

Thanks Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC :)

:)

2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. Duster589 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

She can play any of the Game Pass for PC games on the PC. It does not matter what games she downloads to the Xbox One. As long as she has Game Pass Ultimate she only needs to log into the Xbox App on Windows 10 to download and play the games. As long
    as the PC being used has the hardware capable of playing the games.
  4. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

No you cannot. Only 15 of the "Xbox game pass for PC games" show in the app.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

Thema:

1. Cannot download any games on Xbox Game Pass app on PC - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. Cannot download ANY Xbox Game Pass game, cannot find them either, Xbox App not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download ANY Xbox Game Pass game, cannot find them either, Xbox App not working.: Heya, sorry for the confusing title (if it did). But lately something weird has been going on, lately (aka the past WEEKS) I have been unable to access any of the games on my Xbox Gamepass PC. I...
  3. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox One Backwards Compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox One Backwards Compatible games: Been having this issue since the 1st Oct on the first newly installed backwards compatible title that I downloaded after I installed the new Insider UI, specifically Program Delta. But now happens...
  4. No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo[The game cannot be started. Download it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo[The game cannot be started. Download it...: Muchos de los juegos de descargas gratuitas quincenales no me permiten jugarlos dando el error, "No se puede iniciar el juego. Vuelve a descargarlo". Volver a descargar no resuelve el problema....
  5. Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?: Hi there! So I have got the Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but when I try and install the actual game itself, the Microsoft Store thinks I still haven't bought it. I...
  6. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  7. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC games are downloaded but cannot access: [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store...
  8. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  9. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...
  10. Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval: As said in the title, I cannot download any games that say "Administrator Approval Required for Installation." It just downloads till the end, then gives me an error, and the error code is...