Cannot download Forza Horizon 4?

Discus and support Cannot download Forza Horizon 4? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have gotten the game, Forza Horizon 4 recently. When I try to install it, I get an error "code 0x803F8001". However, I am able to install other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fjate, Feb 23, 2021.

1. fjate
    fjate Guest

I have gotten the game, Forza Horizon 4 recently. When I try to install it, I get an error "code 0x803F8001". However, I am able to install other applications. I have tried restarting, WSreset and making sure my date and time are correct. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

fjate, Feb 23, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

Cannot wait for this.

Next week is going to be good with Forza Horizon 2 aswell :)
  4. XboxDVR com Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

This is still an issue. I cannot view Forza Horizon 4 captures on XBOX.COM!
  5. CorkyAndry Win User

Forza Horizon Sale

I bought ms to buy forza horizon, and now I cannot buy it. thanks
  6. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
Thema:

1. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4? - Similar Threads - Cannot download Forza

2. cannot download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download minecraft: Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase...
  3. Cannot Download MCC Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Download MCC Launcher: Just purchased Halo: Reach on the Microsoft store for my new PC. However the game and all associated files refuses to download from the store. I have read through many articles about getting the...
  4. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive: I spent hours searching for an answer On reddit, on here, contacted Microsoft through phone for an hour, but nothing. To give some background, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my 1 TB hard drive...
  5. cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: have checked teredo, nat is open, have uninstalled (because i can get it to *think* it's installed)/rebooted/attempted again numerous time. i can download all the dlc and every other game i own...
  6. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  7. Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.: I purchased Forza 7 ultimate edition(for windows 10) earlier tonight and i got the receipt and a confirmation e-mail. But when i try to find the game in order to start the download i redirects me...
  8. I cannot re-download Forza Horizon 3 I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot re-download Forza Horizon 3 I purchased: I have a problem with Forza Horizon 3 I purchased recently. My computer somehow crashed and I had to reinstall windows, now when I go to Winbdows store to download it again, it shows me "Manage"...
  9. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.: I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the game to day and a message came up saying, I have...
  10. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA MOTERSPORT 6 APEX

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA MOTERSPORT 6 APEX: please give me-in VERY simple steps, how to download forza motersport 6 apex (beta) 3b448cf6-cad5-4333-99ca-07455c4c6af4