Cannot download from Download History on 360

Discus and support Cannot download from Download History on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw a video recently about the game Driver: San Francisco. It's a 360 game, and it turns out I purchased it years ago. It's no longer for sale,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Noble, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Alex Noble
    Alex Noble Guest

I saw a video recently about the game Driver: San Francisco. It's a 360 game, and it turns out I purchased it years ago. It's no longer for sale, probably due to music licensing issues, but I purchased it years ago so i'm entitled to redownload it.

When I search for the game on my 360 using the search function, the game comes up but the usual Download Again option is not present.

When I go to my Download List on my 360 and find the game, I can select it, but an error comes up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later. Keep tabs on the service at http://support.xbox.com. Find out more info by looking
    up status code 800700E8 at www.xbox.com/errorhelp"

I found the game in my Purchase list on the internet, but there is no download button there.

I'm a little bit annoyed about this because I feel like I should be able to play a game i've already purchased, even if it's been discontinued. Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

:)

Alex Noble, Oct 1, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

3. Alex Noble Win User

Well that's kind of disappointing. Thanks for trying to help though!

I guess I could buy a preowned physical copy. That's probably pretty cheap.

This has somewhat knocked my confidence in digital games purchases, I have to say.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Alex

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with re-downloading certain content.

In the instance the troubleshooting articles provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador provided DrifterX22 do not help recover
    that content, I would like to remind you of the
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    that states this:

"The application is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the application. If Microsoft disables the ability to use the applications on your devices pursuant to your agreement with Microsoft, any
    associated license rights will terminate."

Additionally, you may not even be notified of the termination of said service or license, however, if you had already had it installed in your console before the termination of the license, you should be able to continue playing this.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Purchase and download problems

You may get an error message or code when you try to purchase or download content from Xbox Live.

If you get one of the following errors when you try to purchase or download content from Xbox Live, see the linked solution page:

If you get a "This Item is No Longer Available" error message when you try to redownload Xbox Live content, the item may have been removed from Xbox Live. Content may be removed from Xbox Live due to regional legal requirements or other issues. In these
    situations, the item is no longer available for purchase or download

Troubleshoot Xbox Live content problems on Xbox 360
  6. BreenX Win User

Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360

Cannot (re)download from Download History as well. Same error. FYI. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Cannot download from Download History on 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot download Download

2. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  3. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  4. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  5. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  7. Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm: I have not been able to download my realm map even though I have the space on my phone (android). It keeps saying this: "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted this...
  8. Cannot download Gears 5 on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Gears 5 on Windows 10: So, I bought PC game pass and shortly upgraded to ultimate game pass through various deals on the internet about 2 weeks ago. Since then, I have been trying to install Gears 5, but keep running...
  9. "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439: It's September 2019. Can't do much without downloading the latest update, but it starts downloading then says gives a download error. When we restart it asks us to reformat the internal storage....
  10. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...