Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Discus and support Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by flatlineMobking, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM.

1. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 [​IMG]

:)

flatlineMobking, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  2. Tinerfenno Win User

I install the new windows update,metro start to download,but after restart my pc the error 0x80070005 came back again :(
  3. Blue Swifted Win User

Same for me, run Windows Update, Restart and Run as admin. Now I could install Void Bastards that I couldn't before.

Thanks guys
  4. MrNofate21 Win User

Hello guys,

problem solved for me. Just launch window update. Apply all of them then restart computer as soon as they are all installed.

I just ran XBOSS game pass as an administrator and don't have this issue anymore.

Hope this will help.
  5. SamyCode Win User

This is exactly my issue too. I have tried everything I could find and I still can't download.
    It is working well on my end now. This is really frustrating man. I hope you guys can resolve this issue asap.
  6. Adrianix Win User

I have the same problem over here. Every game that asks for admin permissions gets error 0x80070005. Hoping for a solution, even I have a Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 - Similar Threads - Cannot download GamePass

2. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  4. Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360: In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is connected to Xbox Live and I can play other...
  5. Cannot download xbox live update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download xbox live update: Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create offline profile for games. however i cannot...
  6. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  7. Cannot rent or download films from XBox movies from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot rent or download films from XBox movies from my laptop: I have the xbox app on my laptop but cannot rent or download films, even though I have internet connection and have logged in. When I try to purchase or rent it comes up with the following...
  8. Cannot download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game: Hi all I would really appreciate any input from you guys about a technical problem I've been having for over a year now. I had an Xbox 360 in the UK but am now in Indonesia where I bought my...
  9. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...: Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon, Treasures From The Past, but, if I turn on my...
  10. Cannot download any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any apps: I cannot seem to download any apps. I can download games just fine. Only apps will not download. When i choose download, it stops and says error 0x80072F8F. I have done the following: 1. Tested...