Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Discus and support Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by flatlineMobking, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 [​IMG]

:)

flatlineMobking, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Tinerfenno Win User

I install the new windows update,metro start to download,but after restart my pc the error 0x80070005 came back again :(
  3. Blue Swifted Win User

Same for me, run Windows Update, Restart and Run as admin. Now I could install Void Bastards that I couldn't before.

Thanks guys
  4. MrNofate21 Win User

Hello guys,

problem solved for me. Just launch window update. Apply all of them then restart computer as soon as they are all installed.

I just ran XBOSS game pass as an administrator and don't have this issue anymore.

Hope this will help.
  5. SamyCode Win User

This is exactly my issue too. I have tried everything I could find and I still can't download.
    It is working well on my end now. This is really frustrating man. I hope you guys can resolve this issue asap.
  6. Adrianix Win User

I have the same problem over here. Every game that asks for admin permissions gets error 0x80070005. Hoping for a solution, even I have a Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005 - Similar Threads - Cannot download GamePass

2. I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...: I downloaded For Honor when it was free and i was able to play it, but now I cannot. It says i need to renew my gold subscription even if i have a valid gold subscription and can play other free...
  3. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  4. Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.: I have gone through and purchased a online game instead of the disc. Thinking this would be easier than making the drive to gamestop. But, What i have notice is that you can't access the game when...
  5. Cannot re-download game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot re-download game I own: I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought...
  6. Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download games on Microsoft Store: I get the following error messages when trying to update games on the Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070424 - I get this whenever I try to download Minecraft. [img] Code: 0x80004003 - I get this...
  7. CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME: Mass Effect 2 Overlord Pack, everytime i try it says error will act as if it is downloading all the way to 100% then say download incomplete, i know it isnt my game. i am able to buy and download...
  8. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  9. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  10. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071