Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass

Discus and support Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Getting 'We couldn't connect you to the service.' error with code: 0x800704C6. This happens when downloading games from Microsoft Store app or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesFavretti, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass

Hello,

Getting 'We couldn't connect you to the service.' error with code: 0x800704C6.

This happens when downloading games from Microsoft Store app or within the Xbox (Beta) app.

I've tried to do troubleshooting steps of: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

But no changes.

Someone posted this already (Link) and they fixed with upgrade of Router Firmware, but mine is already
    up to date (for reference Asus RT-AC87U).

Thanks.

:)

JamesFavretti, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Gummyrap Win User

Hello,

Getting 'We couldn't connect you to the service.' error with code: 0x800704C6.

This happens when downloading games from Microsoft Store app or within the Xbox (Beta) app.

I've tried to do troubleshooting steps of: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

But no changes.

Someone posted this already (Link) and they fixed with upgrade of Router Firmware, but mine is already
    up to date (for reference Asus RT-AC87U).

Thanks.
    Check to see if the internet is running good in the test internet connection. Also see if the xbox servers are down at xbox support.
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass sign in loop.

If you own the xbox game pass download Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft Store and launch games with it
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

1. Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...: I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and...
  3. I cannot download a purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download a purchased game: I cannot download a purchased game 4591db4f-d5a3-4b58-a487-9d83aec6ead5
  4. Cannot remove downloaded data from WindowsApps folder after removing a game from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove downloaded data from WindowsApps folder after removing a game from my PC: I bought but had refunded the Dirt Rally 2.0 game. The game was removed from my Windows Store account, but the game which takes up a whopping 120GB of space is still on my drive. I have done quite...
  5. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  6. Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console: Hi there, I downloaded a game via my Xbox account on my PC, but I cannot play it on my Xbox One. It is an expansion to a game that I own on the Xbox One (Shadow of War expansion). I downloaded it...
  7. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  8. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...
  9. ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games: I’m unable to download any game it immediately stops and says “installation stopped. Error 0x87e00005” i have checked and ran network tests and have no issue there. I can even download updates for...
  10. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...