Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything i can try to fix this?...

regards...

:)

PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback”
    from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
  5. CharIie Scene97 Win User

GTA 5 install frozen/stuck at 73%!!

Gta v game has taken 7 days to download from digital market and it's stuck at 97%! On the games and apps nothing is queued for download. It says its ready to play. What do i do?
  6. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Either the update or the app fixed it. It's downloading. Thanks
Thema:

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead: I have mentioned this on the Reddit, and was told it was an Xbox.com/status issue. This morning I checked and it said service was good. I tried to download my game again. Still failed. Status...
  3. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...
  4. Cannot download Xbox 360 games to xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 games to xbox one x.: Hello. I'm having an issue downloading/purchasing xbox 360 titles on xbox one. I get a message that says I have no payment on file. When I try to add a new card through xbox one or on my pc, it...
  5. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  6. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73
  7. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  8. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  9. Cannot download game after uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download game after uninstalling: So recently I uninstalled The Outer Worlds from gamepass to help resolve an issue but when I try to reinstall the game, the progress bar fills up instantly and still shows the "install" button....
  10. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...