Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything i can try to fix this?...

regards...

:)

PabloConcha Erilkin, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback”
    from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
  4. CharIie Scene97 Win User

GTA 5 install frozen/stuck at 73%!!

Gta v game has taken 7 days to download from digital market and it's stuck at 97%! On the games and apps nothing is queued for download. It says its ready to play. What do i do?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Impossible de lancer des anciens jeux ou d'installer des nouveaux [Translation - It's impossible to launch old games or install new games ]

Hi Julien,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As you're having difficulty in getting older and newer games and DLC to completely install, you may wish to try some of the solutions available from our community post concerning the
    Xbox (Beta) app. It contains some solutions that may be super helpful for this issue specifically concerning updating the PC to Windows 10 version 1903.

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Additional resources from our support pages that you may also wish to use for troubleshooting are as follows:

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

Troubleshooting downloadable content on Windows 10

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. blueamcat Win User

Problem download State of Decay 2

Thema:

1. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Cannot download games

2. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  3. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  4. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071
  5. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  6. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  7. Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360: In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is connected to Xbox Live and I can play other...
  8. Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005: i currently cant even seem to get to the xbox pass libary or my own game libary i keep getting this error message [img] ad93c5fa-f57d-4a80-8b54-0607b4e48aeb
  9. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  10. Cannot download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game: Hi all I would really appreciate any input from you guys about a technical problem I've been having for over a year now. I had an Xbox 360 in the UK but am now in Indonesia where I bought my...