Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.

Discus and support Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont have an option to dload left for dead 2 on the xbox marketplace! Wont let me have option to add credit card. 74b08aa8-1715-4b0a-b0aa-2069aec789e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ExRxIxCx78, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. ExRxIxCx78
    ExRxIxCx78 Guest

Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.

I dont have an option to dload left for dead 2 on the xbox marketplace! Wont let me have option to add credit card.

:)

2. Typod 30 Win User

Hi!

This is because you can't purchase the game on the Xbox One.

You will need to purchase on Xbox.com at https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4.

Once purchased you will be given the option to download to the Xbox.

You can add a credit/debit card from your account settings on the console.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account >
      Payment & billing.
    3. Select Add a payment option.
    4. Choose a payment option and then follow the instructions.

Hope this helps!
  3. DominumStige Win User

Left 4 dead 2 Xbox One

Hi!

You can try to buy it directly from the
    Marketplace
    . Unfortunately from the Store you cannot buy it at the moment, but it can still be reproduced on Xbox One.
  4. WranglerActual Win User

where are the map pack codes?

Its on a card inside the LE package. It's a card that reads "GAME ADD-ON & MARKETPLACE DOWNLOAD at the top. On the back bottom left corner you should see four different codes. The first one reads... "Specializations;Skins; Emblem; Map Pack. That's the
    one you are looking for.....
  5. Underbaker Win User

Purchases by Sales&Specials+ app

I am having the exact same problem as EssCee UK. I downloaded and paid for the Sacrifice when it appeared in the sales and specials app went to play it last night and Left for Dead 2 want's me to pay for it again before it will let me. Again it is visible
    in my account history and it will let me download it again, but on both the marketplace and the DLC link in Left for Dead 2 it is still asking for payment. As EssCee said it is clearly a problem with the app purchases not being reflected in the marketplace.
  6. SedentaryTube0 Win User

Can't download the Witcher 2

I'm having the same problem but I can't download crisis, or left for dead 2. I tried deleting caches, deleted the failed game from the hard drive, restarted the x box downloaded my profile again, checked my settings, tested my connection. I can download
    the demo for left for dead 2 but not the game I will let you know if I find the answer. oh and I got charged on my card for the items I was even able to buy points with my card. idk
Thema:

1. Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either. - Similar Threads - Cannot download left

2. i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc: i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc and I'm paying for the game pass pc beta thing but haven't been able to play anything cause I cant download anything I tried uninstalling but now I cant...
  3. Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game on PC, cannot play on Console: Hi there, I downloaded a game via my Xbox account on my PC, but I cannot play it on my Xbox One. It is an expansion to a game that I own on the Xbox One (Shadow of War expansion). I downloaded it...
  4. A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...: I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a temporary problem with the serivice. Please...
  5. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  6. Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017: I've been attempting to download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition (through game pass, I own the base game outright but can't find where to download that, either) on and off for the past few...
  7. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  8. Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk: I have downloaded the nudity dlc but it still says server none even when I change it. I am using it offline and live in the uk. I bought the game from the online store. I have restarted the xbox...
  9. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...
  10. ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR 0x87e00005 Cannot Download Games: I’m unable to download any game it immediately stops and says “installation stopped. Error 0x87e00005” i have checked and ran network tests and have no issue there. I can even download updates for...