Cannot Download MCC Launcher

Discus and support Cannot Download MCC Launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just purchased Halo: Reach on the Microsoft store for my new PC. However the game and all associated files refuses to download from the store. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bo C., Sep 10, 2021.

1. Bo C.
    Bo C. New Member

Just purchased Halo: Reach on the Microsoft store for my new PC. However the game and all associated files refuses to download from the store. I have read through many articles about getting the game to LAUNCH, but none tackled getting the game INSTALLED. I have attempted to download the entire pack as well as trying to download just the MCC Launcher file. None have worked. With the bundle download it tells me that parts that needed to be downloaded aren't downloaded. When I try to download just the launcher it tells me Update Failed. I assume this means that it's trying to download an update before it's downloaded the actual launcher, as I've had that problem on my Xbox before. Any help would be greatly appreciated because right now I'm feeling really ripped off.

Bo C., Sep 10, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

because FS2020 uses a launcher that also downloads and installs then the file move can be done, all other games cannot be done like this.

Nice one for sharing this though.
  3. DrSpaceMonkey Win User

Game Install Issue

I finally got Halo MCC downloaded but it took so long that I cannot be bothered to play it. Everything seems a chore to play, I fancied a quick game of Peggle 2 yesterday but no I had to patch it with a 2.4gb update that is still downloading after 4 hours
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Are you getting Sunset Overdrive?

^ Got mine pre-loaded now ( as well as Halo MCC ) cannot wait :)
  5. IxXDOMINATORXxI Win User

Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds

I'm in the middle of a new PC build that should be done in a weekish so if nothing else hopefully that will work but it still shouldn't have to come to formatting to fix Game Bar. I really do think it has to do with the fact Mcc technically has two launchers
  6. Nameloi Win User

kill streaks

I suggest looking for the flamethrower or grenade launcher, their overpowered but can net you kills easily.

The good thing about the flamethrower is that it can restock ammo from ammo boxes, while the launcher cannot. Use the Assault class as their the strongest.
Thema:

1. Cannot Download MCC Launcher - Similar Threads - Cannot Download MCC

2. cannot download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download minecraft: Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase...
  3. Cannot download any games from Xbox (Xbox ultimate pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games from Xbox (Xbox ultimate pass): [img] i already re-install and restart my pc but it's still cannot download plz help 1022d1c7-2817-4a68-b441-7125597e231d
  4. cannot download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download purchased game: hey i need help, i purchased game for my xbox one (call of duty-cold war) the money taken and appeared in purchase history 3 days i tried to download it without result except this massage(...
  5. Cannot download flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download flight simulator: Even tho I have enough storage to download the game, it says requires 147gb disk space, is there any way to fix this? I've repaired gaming services and updated windows...
  6. Cannot download or purchase Fallout New Vegas: Old world blues in-game or on the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download or purchase Fallout New Vegas: Old world blues in-game or on the xbox store: Hi community, I'm having issues trying to purchase the digital version of Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one both using the in-game store and through the xbox store. I have...
  7. Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC): I recently purchased ESO and every time I try to install it it states that I must first sign into the device with my Microsoft account. However, my Microsoft account has been linked and signed in...
  8. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  9. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC games are downloaded but cannot access: [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store...
  10. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....