cannot download minecraft

Discus and support cannot download minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jess_163, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Jess_163
    Jess_163 Guest

Greetings,

I have purchased the Minecraft for windows 10 master edition. I have an order number and email confirmation of my purchase. When I log into my microsoft account, it shows the purchase in the order history and says completed. When I click on buy this product, it says You own this game. There is a blue tab to the right that says install/play. When I click here, it just opens the same game in a new window in the microsoft store, with an option to purchase it. If I click the three dots to the right of the install/play button, it defaults to install on my devices. When I click here, it says trying to install, but nothing happens after that.

Please help

thanks

Jess

:)

Jess_163, Sep 14, 2021
  2. PetulantPixie Win User

Minecraft packs will not download

You cannot cancel the downloads inside the Minecraft store.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

‘Installation stopped’ problem

Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot be downloaded on Xbox One, maybe you have another version
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jess welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried clearing your Microsoft Store caché? Like this!

Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.

Also, you may also run the troubleshooter for Windows apps before performing a reset. It will help you resolve any apps problems in Microsoft Store.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Game

If you purchased Minecraft on this account then it will be in the download history. You can reach the download history on the console by going to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

If you cannot find it there then the game must have been purchased under a different account.
  6. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

Are any of your friends in the "preview program" and have minecraft dowloaded through the preview program? And the other does not? If that is the case whomever is in the preview program must get out of the minecraft beta or alpha, then download the regular
    version. You cannot play together otherwise.
Thema:

1. cannot download minecraft - Similar Threads - cannot download minecraft

2. cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download game from code? Minecraft dungeons: Is it something to do with this? Some users installing the game via the Microsoft Store app on PC see the Install button grayed out. To install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store...
  3. Cannot download minecraft on my new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download minecraft on my new laptop.: Hi, I've just got a new laptop and cannot download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my new laptop. I have had it downloaded on my old laptop since about march time when I bought the game. On the...
  4. Cannot download Minecraft Dungeons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft Dungeons.: I recently bought the xbox gamepass ultimate edition in order to play Minecraft Dungeons and Sea of Thieves. When I tried to install Minecraft Dungeons however I got an error saying that I should...
  5. Cannot download MInecraft from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download MInecraft from Microsoft Store: I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter game from the microsoft store for INR 1674/-. 4th May 2020. In my order history the game is showing but when i click the install on my devices...
  6. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  7. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  8. Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm: I have not been able to download my realm map even though I have the space on my phone (android). It keeps saying this: "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted this...
  9. Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version): After purchasing the Minecraft cartoon texture pack, it goes to the download screen, pauses for about 30 seconds (~5mb download), then returns with the error message "Can't download this item." No...
  10. Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...: So last year I downloaded Minecraft , After a while I ran out of storage , So I uninstalled it. Now I would like to install it but I cannot as it says '' Buy'' instead of ''download''. Please...