Cannot download my Xbox Profile

Discus and support Cannot download my Xbox Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot download my xbox profile to my xbox360. I can logon to my account on my pc, I can see where my xbox connected but on my xbox360 it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BobbyW.1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. BobbyW.1
    BobbyW.1 Guest

I cannot download my xbox profile to my xbox360. I can logon to my account on my pc, I can see where my xbox connected but on my xbox360 it keeps saying theres a problem with my credentials. Please somebody help. I am an xbox only user!

I dont play anything else and I have invested a lot into this profile /account, Please HELP.........!

:)

BobbyW.1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. in4mal gluttony Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live isn't working?

same here. i went as far to try to download my profile again and it said " xboxlive cannot download profiles at this time". now my profile on my xbox is gone and i cant access it on my xbox. ha!
  3. Soar soN1C Win User

Cant download my profile?

Hi xbox live , I cannot download my profile , and then I will change my Microsoft account and I delete my profile and I download my profile is not downloading my xbox 360 is stop I can't do anything please help me
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY PROFILE!

Greetings, B4DY! We are aware that there is a current service outage and we are working hard to resolve the issue. If you are experiencing issues connecting to LIVE, downloading your profile, logging into Xbox.com or any other LIVE related issues please
    refer to the SERVICE STATUS page for information and updates:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

-

In addition, please take a look at this sticky:
    forums.xbox.com/.../286440.aspx
    . Thank you!
  5. bowski477 Win User

6. B4DY W Win User

80150101 is the error code since ive got the same problem, it is aggravating
Thema:

1. Cannot download my Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Cannot download Profile

2. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 or play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 or play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One 8015190A: Greetings All, I'm extremely frustrated. I currently own an Xbox 360 & an Xbox One. However I find that when I tried to sign into live on my Xbox 360 I would get this error: "Sorry, there's a...
  3. Cannot download Profile to Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Profile to Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015190A: I am trying to add my Xbox Live profile to my Xbox 360 machine but it does not work. I go to the Sign In option and select Download Profile I then enter my email and password and it pops up a...
  4. Cannot download Xbox 360 Profile on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 Profile on Xbox Series X: Howdy, I am looking to play 360 games on the Series X and keep running into the same issue when downloading my Xbox 360 profile. It says it can't connect to Xbox live due to no internet which is...
  5. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox One Backwards Compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox One Backwards Compatible games: Been having this issue since the 1st Oct on the first newly installed backwards compatible title that I downloaded after I installed the new Insider UI, specifically Program Delta. But now happens...
  6. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  7. cannot download profile on xbox360. ok on xbox 0ne

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download profile on xbox360. ok on xbox 0ne: Cannot use my old profile on my xbox one to continue the games I was playing when upgrading to xbox one so all progress has been lost dishearteningly Hope you’ve got a solutions package cos I see...
  8. Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One: I've tried on both my Xbox One S and Xbox One X. I've already followed the steps here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution "Follow these steps...
  9. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  10. A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...: I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a temporary problem with the serivice. Please...