cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

Discus and support cannot download need for speed hot pursuit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit. I cannot download it(after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grooye, Jan 22, 2014.

1. grooye
    grooye Guest

Hi all,

I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit.

I cannot download it(after I entered Redeem code). The Error has a 80150017 code.

Do anyone know where is the problem.

Thanks

:)

grooye, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest
    unable to download need for speed hot pursuit

I am not able to download need for speed hot pursuit at 70-80% it says unable to download need for speed hot pursuit and when I check it in storage it's corrupted, there are no status error codes or nothing, what should I do?

Raheel_493, Jan 22, 2014
  3. x StevensUK
    x StevensUK Guest
    Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.

x StevensUK, Jan 22, 2014
  4. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 22, 2014
  5. x StevensUK Win User

Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.
  6. NickWba18 Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

need for speed hot pursuit
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Problems with connecting with need for speed hot pursuit online

9. Storms Here Win User

What was your favorite game as a child?

Need for speed hot pursuit on the gamecube
Thema:

1. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit - Similar Threads - cannot download need

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC games are downloaded but cannot access: [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store...
  4. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  5. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...
  6. Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360: Hey everyone! I'm having issues with a family account and, I'm afraid, it is rather complicated to describe: I've set up a Microsoft account for my 12 year old son. That account shows up in my...
  7. Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval: As said in the title, I cannot download any games that say "Administrator Approval Required for Installation." It just downloads till the end, then gives me an error, and the error code is...
  8. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  9. Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download): Hello there First, sorry for my bad english... :) I have Buyed the Alien isolation DLC "Targeting" (6,99€) (Prepaid) but i cannot download it every time i tried... it breaks up and says...
  10. Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****: Last night I changed my gamertag, which has not been updated on this site for some odd reason. My actual gamertag is currently: Envoy of Z End. After making this change, I went to play an arcade...