cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

Discus and support cannot download need for speed hot pursuit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit. I cannot download it(after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grooye, Jan 22, 2014.

1. grooye
    grooye Guest

Hi all,

I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit.

I cannot download it(after I entered Redeem code). The Error has a 80150017 code.

Do anyone know where is the problem.

Thanks

:)

grooye, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest
    unable to download need for speed hot pursuit

I am not able to download need for speed hot pursuit at 70-80% it says unable to download need for speed hot pursuit and when I check it in storage it's corrupted, there are no status error codes or nothing, what should I do?

Raheel_493, Jan 22, 2014
  3. x StevensUK
    x StevensUK Guest
    Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.

x StevensUK, Jan 22, 2014
  4. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 22, 2014
  5. x StevensUK Win User

Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.
  6. NickWba18 Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

need for speed hot pursuit
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

I'm fairly certain that means either your billing information is incorrect or that the title isn't available in your region.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Problems with connecting with need for speed hot pursuit online

9. Storms Here Win User

What was your favorite game as a child?

Need for speed hot pursuit on the gamecube
Thema:

1. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit - Similar Threads - cannot download need

2. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  3. Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App: I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error code: "Error: Unsupported video type or...
  4. Cannot download game after uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download game after uninstalling: So recently I uninstalled The Outer Worlds from gamepass to help resolve an issue but when I try to reinstall the game, the progress bar fills up instantly and still shows the "install" button....
  5. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...
  6. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  7. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  8. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  9. Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help for Alien isolation DLC "targeting" (payed,but cannot download): Hello there First, sorry for my bad english... :) I have Buyed the Alien isolation DLC "Targeting" (6,99€) (Prepaid) but i cannot download it every time i tried... it breaks up and says...
  10. Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****: Last night I changed my gamertag, which has not been updated on this site for some odd reason. My actual gamertag is currently: Envoy of Z End. After making this change, I went to play an arcade...