Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S

Discus and support Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a year ago I sold my Xbox One X after factory resetting it and recently decided to purchase a Xbox One S. I am unable to download any games that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haelo76, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Haelo76
    Haelo76 Guest

So a year ago I sold my Xbox One X after factory resetting it and recently decided to purchase a Xbox One S. I am unable to download any games that I bought at Gamestop as digital. They show in my purchase history as costing $0.00 with a token redeemed,
    but there is no link to download. This is the only Xbox One and I made it my home system.

For reference, any games I purchased directly on the Xbox Store are available for me to download on the new system. The account is the same, otherwise the purchases would not show up in my history.

Is there any way to get my digital purchases back if I did not purchase them directly from Microsoft? No one is sharing my account and I am just looking to play games that I purchased digital copies of.

:)

Haelo76, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

In your Games and Apps, go to Full Library, and look for games that are Ready to Install. Any games you have purchased or redeemed will be available to install from there.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox One to Xbox One All Digital

Hi, when you sign up on your new XBOX One S All Digital, your Games library displays the digitally purchased content. You need to download these games. All your games you have on Disc will not be accepted and cannot be played.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

What's the point of Preload?

Preloading worked for me, far as I could tell, for Destiny. The game was pre-loaded onto my console from a previous digital purchase. When the 360 to Xbox One free upgrade deal was announced I cancelled the digital purchase via Xbox Support, but didn't delete
    the pre-loaded content. On Destiny launch day I bought it on the 360's digital marketplace, then the Xbox One activated and installed the pre-download that I had sitting on the console.

A download isn't an installation. Unlike the 360, once you download a title it then has to be installed. Installation shouldn't take too long relative to the download time for 44GB on most consumer ISP connections.
  5. Code Name Ricky Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron issue

preordered from Gamestop, tried to redeem the download code, redeemed as currency not as a the DLC, cannot apply the currency to the Rise of Iron "Digital download" that i purchased.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why do I not own Halo Master Chief collection anymore?

Did you purchase the console New? Used?

If you purchased it new then it should have come with either a 25 digit code that you would have entered into one of your accounts to put the license onto that account and you would need to be signed into that account to download the game back onto your
    console.

If it came as a disc then you would need to put the disc in to download and play it.

If you bought it used and the game was already on the console then the game was put onto an account that the previous owner of the console had and they would be the one owns the game.

If you put the 25 digit code onto your account then you can look up the status of the order in your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Cannot download previous

2. CANNOT DOWNLOAD GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD GAME: Everytime I try and install, it stops at 0%. I have tried everything. Restarting, deleting games, unplugged, made sure it was updated and even reset. Someone plz help!!...
  3. My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...

in XboX Insiders
    My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...: So I was attempting to install the Master Chief Collection via Gamepass for PC, and instantly after the download finished and the installation finished Gamepass instantly added a duplicate...
  4. Cannot download roblox from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download roblox from microsoft store: Uh so I usually play roblox from web/google and today I was gonna try play roblox from microsoft store and suddenly i can't download roblox why is that happening? Thanks,Raffi...
  5. Cannot download game with code, says I already own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game with code, says I already own the game: I recently bought gears of war 2 and 3 on microsoft store on my xbox series x, howevere i requested a refund on those games because i found out that i already have codes to download those games,...
  6. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  7. Need Help. Insider cannot download

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help. Insider cannot download: I can't download Xbox Insider. So How can I leave minecraft beta? submitted by /u/Jarjaburo [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot Download Xbox Gaming Services or any games on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Download Xbox Gaming Services or any games on the Xbox App: I have tried the powershell commands found on this website; i've uninstalled and reset my windows PC serveral times now and even after breaking the Windows Store where it would no longer open. I...
  9. Cannot download with Gamepass EA Play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download with Gamepass EA Play games: Dear Mircosoft Community, I was surprised and happy as I saw that also PC players with Gamepass can now download the games from EA Play. But as I tried to download was I asked to link my EA...
  10. Cannot find previously downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find previously downloaded game: I downloaded Overwatch in March when it was free. I got in trouble and I had remove the game so that I would not be tempted by it. When I went back to reload it, it was not in the games history...