Cannot download profile

Discus and support Cannot download profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadeAcrobat8588, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Cannot download profile

Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I couldn't find any advice. Thank you for answer

:)

MadeAcrobat8588, Oct 19, 2019
  2. CLNMSTR Win User

Profiles cannot be downloaded

Thank you ArCy Menace and Ruderebeldad for the information. I appreciate you both responding to this post.
  3. ABAxStorm Win User

Profiles cannot be downloaded

Hello CLNMSTR,

The Xbox LIVE service has been running into some issues since around 5:30PM Dec. 1st.

The Xbox team has identified the problems and they are working their hardest to resolve the problems.

In the meantime, some Xbox LIVE features may be unavailable for a while, such as Downloading Profiles, Signing in, Using downloaded games or apps, etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you have a great day!
  4. taidara Win User

Cannot download profile

Greetings BIRD!

With the Xbox turned off, could you start by
    safely remove the hard drive and add it back

Go through the instruction steps up front and in given order and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

*If you have the two-step verification turned on/enabled for your Microsoft account, then you need to Create a new app password under App passwords. You will then use this new generated app password to sign in or download
    your profile instead of your Microsoft account password. Here's how!

*This is used for when you have the two-step verification turned on/enabled.

Can you verify that you have updated the security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft
    account
    . This information is essential to ensure that your account is well protected and meets the security standars that Microsoft now provides.

With your security proofs being updated, let's focus on the next steps and in given order: Delete Profile Only
    (make sure it is completely removed) from the Xbox storage device, clear system cache (three times in a row) and finally,recover your profile from LIVE.

How to delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Important: Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Cannot download profile.

Perform a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help you will need to contact support directly. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot download profile

Thema:

Cannot download profile

1. Cannot download profile - Similar Threads - Cannot download profile

2. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  3. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  4. Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update: I have looked at all previous threads and help pages regarding this matter. I have an Xbox 360 E 4GB that I bought used. It didn't come with a hard drive, so I bought one at GameStop. I have...
  5. Cannot download profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile.: Please can someone help me with this issue. as the customer support centre based in the philippines is awful. They seem clueless and rude. I'm pretty sure they blocked my account after I...
  6. No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...: Que tal, yo quiero preguntar, por que no puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola?? Que es lo que tengo que hacer?? cb7bbfb9-ff86-413e-b860-ce1fd436ec53
  7. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error: I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an error that it cannot connect to the network. I...
  8. Cannot Download Profile - Error 800700A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Download Profile - Error 800700A: Cannot download profile on Xbox One for backward compatible games (Xbox 360). Anyone got any ideas? Microsoft says they believe the issue on "their side" when I spoke to them. Which was...
  9. Cannot download profile on new Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile on new Xbox 360: I cannot download my profile on my new console. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, but even after I change the password and use the new password, it says my password is incorrect. I do not...
  10. Profiles cannot be downloaded right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profiles cannot be downloaded right now: Im trying to play fallout new vegas on my xbox one with an xbox 360 disc (its backwards compactible) but when i turn it on it says i have to download my profile so i try to but then a no internet...