cannot download the game please someone help

Discus and support cannot download the game please someone help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried purchasing fallout new vegas game on demand version when i tap confirm purchase the following massege appears"this isn't available for your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpicYarnKirby, Jan 29, 2014.

1. cannot download the game please someone help

i tried purchasing fallout new vegas game on demand version when i tap confirm purchase the following massege appears"this isn't available for your region or the file is corrupted or we don't recognize the format" with the status code 80150017" could anyone
    tell what is the problem?and how can i fix it?

:)

EpicYarnKirby, Jan 29, 2014
  2. loua
    loua Guest
    How do you toss opponent

I cannot figure out how to toss someone out of the ring over from the top of the cell. Anyone help? Please give me the moves and how to do the move. I have tried numerous things but cannot do it. I was tossed out when I was trying to do it.

3. oGxRaaRaa
    oGxRaaRaa Guest
    Cannot Download Happy Wars- No error code or anything like thtat and im gold

I cannot download Happy Wars and all it says it Cant download Happy Wars someone please help. and my Internet isn't bad

oGxRaaRaa, Jan 29, 2014
  4. cannot download the game please someone help

Well just guessing here but I'd say that it's not available for your region...

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Well just guessing here but I'd say that it's not available for your region...
  6. acarghuzz Win User

Tomb Raider Underworld Beneath the Ashes

I have the same problem. neither game downloadable content nor from the store helped. The store says 'this offer isn't valid in your region.' I cannot even buy it. Can someone please help. :((((
  7. GuardedRose6467 Win User

taptiles failed me

Downloaded and installed and cannot play the games! This sucks! Please help!
  8. EduardoVillalobosNor Win User

Cannot download. Please help

A Error 3254 error message is the number and letter data format of the error message generated. It’s the normal error message layout utilised by Windows and other Microsoft Windows compatible programs and driver suppliers.

This particular code is employed by the merchant to diagnose the error code made. This unique Error 3254 error code includes a numeric value and a technical brief description. In some circumstances the error code could have more factors in Error 3254 format
    .The additional number and letter code are the address of the storage regions where the directions are loaded during the time of the error message.

The Error 3254 error code is caused by Microsoft Windows system data file failure. Damaged system entries are usually a real risk to the health and wellbeing of a laptop or desktop.

There are numerous events that can cause file errors. A partial installation, an incomplete file erasure, incorrect deletion of software or computer hardware. It may also be brought about if the computer system has caught a a virus or adware attack or by
    an incorrect shut down of the computer system. Many of the preceeding actions can result in the removal or corruption of Windows system files. This corrupted system file will result in absent and erroneously linked data and data files essential for the optimal
    operation of the software.

Call Xbox Support directly by dialing 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

Xbox Support phone numbers

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102

Best regards
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cannot download. Please help

Hey there Venusaur! The error your getting does look like an update error, but I can also not find it on our site. I would still recommend trying a manual update just to cover all our bases. You can find files and steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help
    Try this out and let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Thema:

1. cannot download the game please someone help - Similar Threads - cannot download game

2. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  3. Cannot re-download game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot re-download game I own: I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought...
  4. Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download games on Microsoft Store: I get the following error messages when trying to update games on the Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070424 - I get this whenever I try to download Minecraft. [img] Code: 0x80004003 - I get this...
  5. CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME: Mass Effect 2 Overlord Pack, everytime i try it says error will act as if it is downloading all the way to 100% then say download incomplete, i know it isnt my game. i am able to buy and download...
  6. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  7. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  8. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  9. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071
  10. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...