Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonoraTindall, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360

In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is connected to Xbox Live and I can play other games, such as Halo: Reach (for which I have the disk) and
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (which is downloaded on the console). However TC's HAWX shows only the option to "Play on Xbox One". How can I get my Xbox 360 to play this game?

:)

LeonoraTindall, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Well one battlefield 1 is NOT an xbox 360 game

Therefore cannot be claimed on the xbox 360 or downloaded onto it

You have to download from the websiteas the 360 doesnt have access to the xbox one marketplace
  3. LeonoraTindall Win User

No, I don't believe it's currently installed/downloaded on the Xbox 360.
  4. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is connected to Xbox Live and I can play other games, such as Halo: Reach (for which I have the disk)
    and Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (which is downloaded on the console). However TC's HAWX shows only the option to "Play on Xbox One". How can I get my Xbox 360 to play this game?
    is it already down loaded on the 360
  5. FromOfOld Win User

Prepay taken king

It is really odd that the 360 version cannot be ordered.

Plus to consider that a digital download means we cannot resell.... So pure funding to the software industry

BTW will the 360 version allow download onto Xbox one and the encourage console sales?
  6. HassanB Win User

Trouble playing xbox original games on my 360

I never said you can't install games onto the hard drive, you cannot install original Xbox games onto your hard drive. There is a difference between original Xbox games and Xbox 360 games. All Xbox 360 games that have discs can be installed to the hard drive
    (assuming you have space). Original Xbox games cannot.
Thema:

1. Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot download 360

2. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  3. Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360: I just established my Xbox Live account, and purchased Fable 2, as well as the Knothole Island (premium), See the Future (premium), and Bonus Content DLC. The DLC downloads fine to the Xbox 360....
  4. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...
  5. Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360: I downloaded Burnout 3 from Xbox Store to my XBOX 360. I have a 60GB free hard disk space and it was downloaded onto the hard disk. But when I try to play, it says "could not play and download...
  6. Cannot download Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 games: I try to download the game I want but when I press buy it comes up which this message “purchase cannot be completed on Xbox.com please complete this transaction on Xbox” but I’m already on it....
  7. Games with Gold 360 to One, cannot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold 360 to One, cannot download: Hey I have an Issue downloading the 360 games onto my xbox 1. I've gone straight to the xbox store through my Pc, Sign in with my account and Click on the "download to xbox 360 " button. Instead...
  8. I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?: I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.' Any help appreciated. 3ce45941-c81c-436c-bc76-6d3176e0c49d
  9. Cannot download XBOX 360 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download XBOX 360 update.: I have done everything that I've seen suggested here. I have copied the update to a USB, I have cleared my storage cache, my network connection is fine. Nothing has worked. The Status code is...
  10. Cannot download profile on new Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile on new Xbox 360: I cannot download my profile on my new console. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, but even after I change the password and use the new password, it says my password is incorrect. I do not...