Cannot find friend X - Friend X doesn't play AlphaJax - SOLVED

Discus and support Cannot find friend X - Friend X doesn't play AlphaJax - SOLVED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed AlphaJax on my 81-year-old mother's Windows 8 computer and we play AlphaJax regularly. After a recent game we didn't rematch immediately... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carl.camera, Feb 7, 2014.

1. carl.camera
    carl.camera Guest

I installed AlphaJax on my 81-year-old mother's Windows 8 computer and we play AlphaJax regularly. After a recent game we didn't rematch immediately and when I opened the last game we played and tapped
    Rematch I got a cryptic message along the lines of

Cannot locate player < gamertag >

I tried opening the Friends tile within AlphaJax and starting a game that way but AlphaJax gave me a different error message along the lines of

< gamertag > does not play AlphaJax. Invite?

And when I tapped invite, AlphaJax launched email with an email asking to play at the AlphaJax website. This was confusing because I had already played this game against
    this player and somehow AlphaJax had forgotten both these critical facts.

Hampering my ability to solve this problem was that my mom lives 1500 miles away. But we are back playing AlphaJax now. I added her as an account on my Surface, installed AlphaJax and took a look around. Her screen was filled with
    Skill Match invitations! Random Xbox players had invited her to play AlphaJax and she did not reject their invitations.

SOLUTION: There were about 20 games pending under her My Turn
    tile. I went into every game one-by-one and resigned each game. Then I logged out of her account. I logged into my account and just as I suspected Xbox was able to find her and begin a new game. She had reached the maximum number of simultaneous games
    and it would not allow her to begin a new game.

Unfortunately (unlike the Windows Phone version) AlphaJax for Windows does not have a setting that allows her to opt-out of skill match requests. This is sorely needed because she can't be expected to resign all matches each day. This isn't a problem for
    me because the Windows Phone has the setting to reject skill match requests.

:)

carl.camera, Feb 7, 2014
  2. BeauCEP
    BeauCEP Guest
    need fiend join

Hi everyone,

i new x box this first game play.. since find friend join me hv fun.

BeauCEP, Feb 7, 2014
  3. finding a friend

How can i find a friend by email? x

Emmylou2-48AC051B-1708-4E23-B5E8-AF727CCF55FA, Feb 7, 2014
Thema:

1. Cannot find friend X - Friend X doesn't play AlphaJax - SOLVED - Similar Threads - Cannot find friend

2. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...
  3. XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified": I just re-installed windows and wanted to use the XBOX Game Pass app but cannot login due to this error: [img] I tried a few suggestions on the internet related to other errors but none of...
  4. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account: I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used. I have tried all the emails I currently...
  5. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94
  6. Cannot find system device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find system device: Hi, I am unable to sign in xbox live. When i am trying test the network connection, it is asking me to update. When i say yes, it says that there is no storage space. When i go in storage, it...
  7. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  8. Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0: Recently on startup my Xbox One S said i needed to update, so I hit the button and got an error that there was a problem with the update. The 8 digit error code is 801901A0 and for the life of me...
  9. Cannot Find custom games or join friends lobbies...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Find custom games or join friends lobbies...: Every time I select Find Custom Game it tells me I have a strict NAT type, only thing is I don't... Have tried restarting my modem, router, connecting and re-connecting several times. No change. I...
  10. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...