Cannot find ip address

Discus and support Cannot find ip address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Ive never really had a problem with this before, but its gotten so bad the past few days i cannot connect for longer than 10 minutes without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pthria, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Pthria
    Pthria Guest

Cannot find ip address

Hey,

Ive never really had a problem with this before, but its gotten so bad the past few days i cannot connect for longer than 10 minutes without being disconnected. Ive gave my xbox one x a static ip address. I’ve hard reset my xbox and unplugged it. I’ve reset
    and unplugged my wifi. I’ve cleared the mac address on my xbox. I’ve enabled DMZ. I ran several health checks on my wifi and nothing has shown up, nothing in the logs either. My brother’s xbox connects just fine, its just mine. I’m at a complete lost now and
    i have no idea what to do.

:)

Pthria, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Antillion Win User

Cannot find IP Address?

Check out this post and reply back with the information it asks for, the IP comes from another device on the network so we need to know what's involved.

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  3. Antillion Win User

Cannot find IP Address?

Did you accept any updates? You would have to manually tell the console to accept the update for it to process.
  4. Pthria Win User

Cannot find ip address

I want to but i have not set up my ethernet cord. It was on automatic before I step up a static ip address and it was still dropping my wifi. I did a health check on my router to make sure there was no conflicting ip addresses.
  5. Pthria Win User

Cannot find ip address

Im using wireless connection, and I’ve already went through the entire connection issues list :(
  6. Pthria Win User

Cannot find ip address

Maybe, but wouldnt that also interfere with my brother’s xbox connection as well? His xbox has been completely fine. And how do I check what channels my neighbors are broadcasting at so I do not pick a channel near theirs?
Thema:

Cannot find ip address

1. Cannot find ip address - Similar Threads - Cannot find address

2. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  3. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  4. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  5. X box one cannot find network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one cannot find network: Hi Last night I tried to connect to my network on my x box one,but couldn't find the network, I did a factory reset,I then started to load the info on my x box got past language part but the...
  6. Windows Cannot Find Executable

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Find Executable: I recently signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate and am gaming on the PC. I have the Xbox (beta) app installed and I downloaded and installed The Outer Worlds. When I try to run it, it gives me...
  7. Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.: Hello. Just like other users recently, I am having issues finding any servers. I have an up to date game version. I have reinstalled the game. I have reset the app via the Win10 configuration...
  8. Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed): So, I noticed that many people were having the same issue as I was. I am unsure as to the cause of the problem, but after updating my Xbox One on Sunday, July 31st, My NAT refused to give me any...
  9. Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.: My husband decided to get a 360 this weekend, after 3+ years of not having one. He has multiple email addresses, and back then he set up his Live account under an email specifically to receive the...
  10. Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia, USA Modem brand & model number: RCA dcm425 Router brand & model number: NETGEAR WNR1000v2 Wired or wireless: wired Things you have tried:...