Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

Discus and support Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019.

1. StatedDizzi
    StatedDizzi Guest

I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used.

I have tried all the emails I currently own, checked all the order history/bills and none of them have Sea of Thieves. I sat for around 2 hours trying to figure this out but came out with nothing.

The only thing I have is my supposed gamertag and my PayPal receipt.

Is there any possible way to get my account (Or game) back with either of those? I really have no other email address I would use apart from my two main ones. I went so far back trying to recover the game I tried old email addresses I've had since 2010.

:)

StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019
  2. StatedDizzi Win User

I tried. Kept live chat open for a few hours and nothing came through. Tried the recovery too, as well nothing. Figured asking here would be my last shot.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox support for help? Here is a link that I think might be for some help

Customer Support

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. T0minerTV Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

The E3 Sea of Thieves "Battle"-Stream. In my Account Data i can find the reward, but not in the game.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves - confirmation mail

Hi there GuidmonLIVE, thanks for reaching out.

We're afraid you cannot play Sea of Thieves through the Insider Program as the game has launched. Sea of Thieves is

available for purchase
    or you can play it for free with an active
    Xbox Game Pass subscription
  6. Macr0ne Win User

Missing X018 Mixpot

I watched the entire live X018 event on Mixer with my account logged in, but I didn't receive any Mixpot awards for Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account - Similar Threads - Cannot find Sea

2. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94
  3. Cannot find system device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find system device: Hi, I am unable to sign in xbox live. When i am trying test the network connection, it is asking me to update. When i say yes, it says that there is no storage space. When i go in storage, it...
  4. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  5. Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0: Recently on startup my Xbox One S said i needed to update, so I hit the button and got an error that there was a problem with the update. The 8 digit error code is 801901A0 and for the life of me...
  6. Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network: My Xbox one has been down for two days. As soon as I turn it on, it automatically logs me out. When I attempt to sign back in, it logs me out again immediately. It also cannot find my wireless...
  7. Cannot find Teredo IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP: When I play my XBox, I can usually get about 30-45 minutes of gameplay on Live, before I lose connection. When I look at Network settings, it directs me to the Teredo IP help page, but when I test...
  8. Cannot find a Teredo IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find a Teredo IP: So, I woke up and it wouldn't let me log into multiplayer games. To fix this it said to unplug my router wait 30s and plug it back in and wait 30s. I did this three times. I also looked online and...
  9. Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live but can not find and games servers have tried Ark and World of Tanks. Been going on a while nothing wrong with wifi connection or the Nat connection....
  10. I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4: I have been trying to find a Blackout match for more than 3 to 4 hours, i cannot seem to find one. I live in Srilanka, my NAT type is Open and my Bandwith is 1.5 mbps.. can you find a solution to...