Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

Discus and support Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019.

1. StatedDizzi
    StatedDizzi Guest

I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used.

I have tried all the emails I currently own, checked all the order history/bills and none of them have Sea of Thieves. I sat for around 2 hours trying to figure this out but came out with nothing.

The only thing I have is my supposed gamertag and my PayPal receipt.

Is there any possible way to get my account (Or game) back with either of those? I really have no other email address I would use apart from my two main ones. I went so far back trying to recover the game I tried old email addresses I've had since 2010.

:)

StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dizzi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to access your account.

Filling out the
    ACSR
    form is the only way to recover an account you have lost access to if you are unable to reset the password to it via the self-help means.

However, as suggested by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Zero420override
    , speaking with Customer support could yield much more favorable results.

You can get ahold of an agent by following these steps:

1. Sign into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select How to protect my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. StatedDizzi Win User

I tried. Kept live chat open for a few hours and nothing came through. Tried the recovery too, as well nothing. Figured asking here would be my last shot.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox support for help? Here is a link that I think might be for some help

Customer Support

Keep Calm & Game On!
  5. T0minerTV Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

The E3 Sea of Thieves "Battle"-Stream. In my Account Data i can find the reward, but not in the game.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves - confirmation mail

Hi there GuidmonLIVE, thanks for reaching out.

We're afraid you cannot play Sea of Thieves through the Insider Program as the game has launched. Sea of Thieves is

available for purchase
    or you can play it for free with an active
    Xbox Game Pass subscription
Thema:

1. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account - Similar Threads - Cannot find Sea

2. When u go to find a group says cannot make post

in XBoX on Consoles
    When u go to find a group says cannot make post: I have reset my console multiple times tried diffrent clubs and still no luck af233cc4-98a7-4868-b68a-58436e90e387
  3. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  4. I cannot go ahead and find the xbox quests for rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot go ahead and find the xbox quests for rewards?: I jjst got game pass and when I login it doesnt let me do the quests? It says none available. submitted by /u/Liamthedream2 [link] [comments]
  5. can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...: do not have the config card that Kinect is asking for. I believe this is necessary to get more precise movements ? c12b1f09-c063-4e70-a41a-cc17f0830cdb
  6. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...: How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt....
  7. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  9. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  10. X box one cannot find network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one cannot find network: Hi Last night I tried to connect to my network on my x box one,but couldn't find the network, I did a factory reset,I then started to load the info on my x box got past language part but the...