Cannot find the xbox accessories app

Discus and support Cannot find the xbox accessories app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says. I consequently can't customize the elite controller i bought. I have the NXOE, which was supposed to include this app, but my stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gothmog the Orc, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Cannot find the xbox accessories app

As the title says. I consequently can't customize the elite controller i bought. I have the NXOE, which was supposed to include this app, but my stupid xbox never downloaded it. What can I do?

:)

Gothmog the Orc, Jan 19, 2016
  2. Knodi
    Knodi Guest
    Can't find Xbox Accessories app on the app store

Can't find Xbox Accessories app to do button mapping on the xbox app store.

Knodi, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Hello, i can not find my app xbox accessories for my joystick

Hello, i can not find my app xbox accessories for my joystick

LeVieuxRaleur, Jan 19, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

The Xbox Accessories app download was only required prior to the NXOE release and will already be on your console.

Please check the installed apps on the console hopefully you will see it there.

gds1972, Jan 19, 2016
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Also if you are having trouble finding where to change the button mapping you can go to setting menu and get to it from a couple of places there

1. Settings/All settings/Kinect & Divices/ Controllers/ Button mapping

2. Settings/ All settings/ Ease of access/ Button mapping

gds1972, Jan 19, 2016
  6. As mentioned in my query I have the NXOE but cannot find the app - it obviously failed to download for some idiotic annoying reason. What do I need to do?

Gothmog the Orc, Jan 19, 2016
  7. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    The can't see the app failing to download as it is now an integral part of dashboard since NXOE. If you try any of the first three suggestions below they will hopefully all launch the Xbox Accessories app.

1. In the apps section of "My games and apps" - The app is on the right hand side of the list and the icon looks like the domed top of a controller joystick

2. Settings/All settings/Kinect & Devices/ Devices/ Button mapping

3. Settings/ All settings/ Ease of access/ Button mapping

If you are not able to find it by trying the suggestions above please try and carry out a hard reset on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console 5-10 seconds and once it has shut down and light gone orange on the power brick restart
    the console and see what happen.

regards

gds1972, Oct 31, 2018
  8. gds1972 Win User

The can't see the app failing to download as it is now an integral part of dashboard since NXOE. If you try any of the first three suggestions below they will hopefully all launch the Xbox Accessories app.

1. In the apps section of "My games and apps" - The app is on the right hand side of the list and the icon looks like the domed top of a controller joystick

2. Settings/All settings/Kinect & Devices/ Devices/ Button mapping

3. Settings/ All settings/ Ease of access/ Button mapping

If you are not able to find it by trying the suggestions above please try and carry out a hard reset on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console 5-10 seconds and once it has shut down and light gone orange on the power brick restart
    the console and see what happen.

regards

9. Gothmog the Orc Win User

As mentioned in my query I have the NXOE but cannot find the app - it obviously failed to download for some idiotic annoying reason. What do I need to do?
  10. gds1972 Win User

The Xbox Accessories app download was only required prior to the NXOE release and will already be on your console.

Please check the installed apps on the console hopefully you will see it there.
  11. gds1972 Win User

Also if you are having trouble finding where to change the button mapping you can go to setting menu and get to it from a couple of places there

1. Settings/All settings/Kinect & Divices/ Controllers/ Button mapping

2. Settings/ All settings/ Ease of access/ Button mapping
  12. Dave Borasky Win User

Application ZOOM

where do I find the app? I cannot find it on xBox one
Thema:

1. Cannot find the xbox accessories app - Similar Threads - Cannot find accessories

2. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  3. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  4. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  5. X box one cannot find network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one cannot find network: Hi Last night I tried to connect to my network on my x box one,but couldn't find the network, I did a factory reset,I then started to load the info on my x box got past language part but the...
  6. Cannot find ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find ip address: Hey, Ive never really had a problem with this before, but its gotten so bad the past few days i cannot connect for longer than 10 minutes without being disconnected. Ive gave my xbox one x a...
  7. Windows Cannot Find Executable

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Find Executable: I recently signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate and am gaming on the PC. I have the Xbox (beta) app installed and I downloaded and installed The Outer Worlds. When I try to run it, it gives me...
  8. Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.: Hello. Just like other users recently, I am having issues finding any servers. I have an up to date game version. I have reinstalled the game. I have reset the app via the Win10 configuration...
  9. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...
  10. XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass App - "The system cannot find the file specified": I just re-installed windows and wanted to use the XBOX Game Pass app but cannot login due to this error: [img] I tried a few suggestions on the internet related to other errors but none of...