Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings"

Discus and support Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having trouble with finding custom tunes in Forza Horizon 4. When I try to do this, I get the message "Feature is blocked per your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel__________, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings"

Hello there,

I am having trouble with finding custom tunes in Forza Horizon 4.

When I try to do this, I get the message "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings", although I am not even part of a Microsoft family.

I have tried fixing this in many ways, including, but not limited to:

1. Making a family with another account and joining as an adult

2. Making a family with another account and joining as a child

3. Looking at many potential fixes online, like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l/b1cc5d59-ad5e-4360-961a-81112ba78cc7?auth=1.
    This did not help.

I am using Windows 10.

:)

Samuel__________, Dec 2, 2019
  2. RishabhMulay Win User

Hello there,

I am having trouble with finding custom tunes in Forza Horizon 4.

When I try to do this, I get the message "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings", although I am not even part of a Microsoft family.

I have tried fixing this in many ways, including, but not limited to:

1. Making a family with another account and joining as an adult

2. Making a family with another account and joining as a child

3. Looking at many potential fixes online, like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l/b1cc5d59-ad5e-4360-961a-81112ba78cc7?auth=1.
    This did not help.

I am using Windows 10.
    Hello,

If your Microsoft is set at an age like 11(any age under 18), you may have to join a family with a member over the age of 18 (set in their Microsoft account) to give you access to online features. I had a similar problem where my account was set to 17 and
    my Xbox wanted me to send a request to my parents via email to purchase a PEGI 18 game, which was strange because I had no parental controls on my account, nor was I in a Microsoft family. So I joined a Microsoft family and tried giving myself permissions
    and it worked. If your account is over the age of 18, try restarting your PC. I hope I resolved your issues.
  3. oliverpersson1 Win User

Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Same can`t play online either....

It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings

Do you get any error code or message when trying to log in from the website?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One has age-appropriate controls and settings that you can adjust to suit your family’s needs. Access these settings from either Xbox.com or an Xbox One console—though you can only change content and app settings from the console.

From Xbox.com Change privacy and safety settings for you or a child
    1. Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
      If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. Under My Xbox, select Profile.
    3. Select Privacy settings or Online safety on Xbox One.
      Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.
  6. SilverIbexx Win User

I have been looking at questions with the same issue as me and none of it makes sense to me, that link you sent also isnt much help as i have not spent much time in my Microsoft account or the settings or xbox live account.
Thema:

1. Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings" - Similar Threads - Cannot fix Feature

2. Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Cannot fix Strict NAT Type: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cannot fix Strict NAT Type Tried that one and 8.8.8.8 but neither worked :( acda9652-d3cd-46e7-94c3-84a229bf4c71
  3. cannot fix UPnP error on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot fix UPnP error on xbox one: I turned on my xbox today and it couldn't connect to the internet due to a UPnP error. I tried fixing it with the help guide provided by Xbox, but my computer wont let me login to my router, says...
  4. I cannot fix the cache HELP! I have windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot fix the cache HELP! I have windows 10: My Microsoft Sollitaire Collection will not open. How do you clean out the damaged cache? I downloaded the Microsoft Windows Store App troubleshooter, but it won't fix the damaged cache. This...
  5. fix your **** site. cannot load msgs. its been 4 **** days and i cant load msgs on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix your **** site. cannot load msgs. its been 4 **** days and i cant load msgs on my pc: fix your **** site. cannot load msgs. its been 4 **** days and i cant load msgs on my pc 9dcea246-ff3d-4b64-ac86-ec191fcab63b
  6. why cannot this connection issue NOT be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cannot this connection issue NOT be fixed?: this is a game for entertainment - everything else works except Bingo with that "update" that was recently done, the one game I actually liked playing................it wasn't broken until...
  7. Sorry, Your Purchase cannot be completed at this time - FIX THAT WORK FOR ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, Your Purchase cannot be completed at this time - FIX THAT WORK FOR ME: Ive just been having this exact same issue, i am now able to purchase black ops from xbox.com after doing troubleshooting so here is what i did. 1) Contacted live support who confirmed my account...
  8. Cannot play any Xbox Original games. Previous fix suggestions haven't worked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play any Xbox Original games. Previous fix suggestions haven't worked.: I read through the stickied post regarding playing original Xbox titles, and tried every suggestion that I could. I have cleared the system cache, reinstalled the system update, etc. I have also...
  9. I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?: I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.' Any help appreciated. 3ce45941-c81c-436c-bc76-6d3176e0c49d
  10. Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed): So, I noticed that many people were having the same issue as I was. I am unsure as to the cause of the problem, but after updating my Xbox One on Sunday, July 31st, My NAT refused to give me any...