Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

Discus and support Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaddestCarcass5, May 23, 2020.

1. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points.

Darlene

:)

BaddestCarcass5, May 23, 2020
  2. Newman81964 Win User

Bingo not working - again

I agree with you DizzyLizzy916. They have had this problems for months and just can't seem to fix it. If they can't keep a simple game like Microsoft Bingo operating correctly, I don't know many people that would ever trust any Microsoft products. I know
    many people that are about ready to leave Microsoft Bingo because of the constant problems.
  3. ShapelierFan2 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Anyone have any other suggestions? I still can't download Microsoft Bingo.
  4. pNp iPe7eR 10 Win User

Lag issues happening on all games

I have the same exact problem. Never had any problems on other consoles, only on XB1 and i tried all the things you listed. This is getting ridicoulous.
  5. jackietw21 Win User

New Bingo Layout

I am having the same problems. I will make a bingo and not get any luggage to open. I also miss not being able to track how many keys I have earned by making power bingos. It makes the games much less enjoyable.
  6. F U I D C Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

I have never had any problems with the Microsoft brand only with the third party controllers.
Thema:

Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

1. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,... - Similar Threads - Cannot Bingo never

2. Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in: I tried to go to support (AKA http://aka.ms/msbingost) but that goes to a Facebook page! This has been an on-going issue with Microsoft Bingo. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries before I can sign in...
  3. Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.: Split from this thread. I have not been able to connect to Bingo for 3 days. 2b2006e0-f6e7-47db-bd83-4c73c4e4393f
  4. For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins): It is... perhaps six or seven months? - since I have been able to watch any ad in the Shop within the Microsoft Bingo game. I have logged in to my account in three separate locations, on four...
  5. STILL CANNOT REINSTALL MICROSOFT BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL CANNOT REINSTALL MICROSOFT BINGO: I am still unable to reinstall Microsoft Bingo. I have tried for 3 month now, and keep getting the same error code 0x80D02017. All this is from the last Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade. I have had...
  6. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164
  7. Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.: I had problems last night, connecting up to any country. I did manage to get onto France. I am in UK. But played one game, and then game frozen at the end of game. I could not collect my Bingo...
  8. Cannot purchase coins in Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase coins in Bingo: Bingo will not allow me to purchase coins as I have done in the past. It tells me I already own this. Please try later. Problem has been on going for 3-days now....
  9. MS Bingo Cannot Connect to the Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Bingo Cannot Connect to the Server: As of today 1/1/18, MS Bingo cannot connect to the server. I have been trying for hours, but it looks like the servers are down. e612b0de-ec55-4e24-b247-509b61b4559b
  10. cannot connect to MS Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to MS Bingo: Cannot connect to MS Bingo since few weeks. When I try i get the message: go to Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.. What can I do to renew my connection. All other games have no problems......