Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Discus and support Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Hello,

I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But when I plug mine in nothing happens. I think it has something to do
    with the Xbox settings but I'm not sure.

Could someone please help?

Thank you.

:)

Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

3. skylaar Win User

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

If you have not done so already I would try updating your controller and seeing if that takes care of the situation. If that does not work I would definitely suggest getting the headphones adapter and using that, more than likely that will take care of
    the situation and you will be able to use your headset. I know I had to do that
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
    Any issues I had with controller/headset were solved when I got an adapter, but sure give updating controller firmware
    a try, without one, and let us know how you go.
  6. Steel Rakkasan Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
Thema:

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. - Similar Threads - Cannot Logitech G935

2. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  3. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  4. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  5. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  6. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  7. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  8. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  9. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  10. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...