Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Discus and support Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Hello,

I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But when I plug mine in nothing happens. I think it has something to do
    with the Xbox settings but I'm not sure.

Could someone please help?

Thank you.

:)

Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

3. skylaar Win User

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

If you have not done so already I would try updating your controller and seeing if that takes care of the situation. If that does not work I would definitely suggest getting the headphones adapter and using that, more than likely that will take care of
    the situation and you will be able to use your headset. I know I had to do that
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
    Any issues I had with controller/headset were solved when I got an adapter, but sure give updating controller firmware
    a try, without one, and let us know how you go.
  6. Steel Rakkasan Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
Thema:

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. - Similar Threads - Cannot Logitech G935

2. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  4. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de
  5. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  6. Cannot install games on D drive says it is not formated to NTFS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on D drive says it is not formated to NTFS.: Every game I go to install it gives be a selection of where I want to install it, On C or D drive. C drive doesn't have an issue but when I select D drive it says "For this game. choose a drive...
  7. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  8. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  9. XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...: Hi, since yesterday I cannot load my saves in Kingdom come game which I got from XBOX game pass for PC. I believe this is somehow connected with the recent update of XBOX app to version...
  10. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]