Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Discus and support Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

Hello,

I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But when I plug mine in nothing happens. I think it has something to do
    with the Xbox settings but I'm not sure.

Could someone please help?

Thank you.

:)

Steel Rakkasan, Oct 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

3. skylaar Win User

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

If you have not done so already I would try updating your controller and seeing if that takes care of the situation. If that does not work I would definitely suggest getting the headphones adapter and using that, more than likely that will take care of
    the situation and you will be able to use your headset. I know I had to do that
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
    Any issues I had with controller/headset were solved when I got an adapter, but sure give updating controller firmware
    a try, without one, and let us know how you go.
  6. Steel Rakkasan Win User

Thank you.

I'm hoping to avoid having to buy an adapter. Will updating the controller firmware possibly fix it so that I can use the 3.5mm cable?
Thema:

1. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable. - Similar Threads - Cannot Logitech G935

2. You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can...: So I recently got this message when trying to play Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2 from here on) on Xbox One. "You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This...
  3. cannot see content other people make (stardew valley)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot see content other people make (stardew valley): Hi! me and my brother started a new stardew valley farm about 3 days ago and for some reason now it says that he cant see others content, even though we recently played. I’ve change his setting...
  4. My xbox one x cannot power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x cannot power on: Hi there, i am southeast asia, just bought a xbox one x couple of weeks. Today, suddenly i cannot power on my xbox. I been tried a few methods that suggested and follow the instructions like...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  6. Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1: Ive been trying to play some backwards compatible games on my xbox one from games downloaded from the xbox store but i cannot download any account onto my xbox. It will download about an inch and...
  7. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  8. Message that I cannot view content other people create

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message that I cannot view content other people create: Hello, So I've been playing Pro Clubs on FIFA 20 for several weeks now and I've always been able to play no problem. Then, when I tried to load up Pro Clubs yesterday I got a message that my...
  9. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  10. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920: Hi all, I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals. Here´s my issue: When playing for example F1 2019 or Forza Motorsport 7, my Logitech...