Cannot get new apps from Microsoft store on Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot get new apps from Microsoft store on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything functions well on my Xbox One,games play fine and all apps I have previously installed all work fine. When I try to do a multiplayer pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mwjw, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. mwjw
    mwjw Guest

Everything functions well on my Xbox One,games play fine and all apps I have previously installed all work fine. When I try to do a multiplayer pack update for Call of Duty when I arrive at the update screen and hit"get" bell dings but nothing happens.
    So to test it I went to Microsoft store and find that I cannot "get" anything? I previously have been able to do so with no issue, I have tried all the steps(service status,correct xbox profile,space on drive,system updates,hard reset)suggested with no luck.
    Anyone have any suggestions aside from a complete reset,if I do that and it still doesn't work the machine will be useless. Thanks

:)

2. mwjw Win User

Thanks for replying, do you mean to use them on my PC or getting them on my PC and then somehow moving them to the Xbox?
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried getting the apps by using a browser on your computer? Sometimes you can use the Microsoft website as a workaround until the Xbox One store works. As you can probably tell from the multiple threads, that there have been some issues lately.
  4. jamesbrumder Win User

Xbox Accessories not working

Hi Diego! Thanks for answering these questions here.

I cannot even install the xbox accessories App on windows 10 through the windows store. When I click "get" on the app from within the microsoft store, nothing happens, the button remains blue. My microsoft account has an associated xbox gamertag.

edit: I got it to install! I clicked the add to cart button!
  5. LukasLewandowski Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crash on launch

Reinstalling Xbox app had no effect. Another interesting thing, I cannot see Forza Horizon 4 in my "Installed apps" in Microsoft Store.

I also tried tips from that site: https://www.intowindows.com/troubleshooter-to-fix-store-apps-issues-on-windows-10/
  6. YeetskeetKC Win User

error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app

I dont know if this huge thing is a new cash grab

But i also arent allowed to switch accounts on the app. I am locked to one account. I also cannot download the app because microsoft will not let me log into an account on the microsoft store. Would be helpfully for a fix
Thema:

1. Cannot get new apps from Microsoft store on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cannot apps Microsoft

2. i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc: i cannot download any xbox apps on my pc and I'm paying for the game pass pc beta thing but haven't been able to play anything cause I cant download anything I tried uninstalling but now I cant...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  4. Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...: Im on an Xbox One X, which has no prior history of any breakages, glitches or problems at all. On Friday the 20th of March last week Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, started acting up, it was freezing...
  5. Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Connect Xbox to PC Xbox App: Hello! I just downloaded Windows 10 on my MacBook and was hoping I was able to stream from my Xbox onto my Mac. However, despite being on the same network, having the same account, and even typing...
  6. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  7. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  8. I cannot install games/apps in teh Microsoft/Xbox store

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install games/apps in teh Microsoft/Xbox store: Every time I try to install a game or app from the Xbox store, I get a message that says: "Try again later. Something happened on our end." This happens for all apps and games. The following...
  9. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  10. Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app: I have played Microsoft solitaire collection, Microsoft jigsaw, sudoku, mah-jong and age of empires for a month and now I cannot open any of these. When I click on them they just hang. Any ideas?...