Cannot get the 2 month for 2 deal

Discus and support Cannot get the 2 month for 2 deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I tried to buy the deal last nigh yesterday and got lag out I tried today and cannot find it anymore Can you help me with that? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlertLynx600539, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Cannot get the 2 month for 2 deal

Hi

I tried to buy the deal last nigh yesterday and got lag out

I tried today and cannot find it anymore

Can you help me with that?

Thank you

:)

AlertLynx600539, Feb 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    AlertLynx600539

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you were trying to purchase the 2 months for $2 deal for Xbox Live Gold.

Unfortunately it looks like the deal already expired being that today is 2-22-2019.

"From 2/12/2019 to 2/21/2019, new members buying
    Xbox Game Pass 1 Month for $2 will get a second
    month automatically added to their

account at no extra charge."

"Through February 21st only, if you are not already a member, new members can score
    Xbox Live Gold 2-Month Subscription for ONLY
    $2 on

Microsoft! The first month is FREE, and the second one is on sale
    for $2. That’s JUST like $1 each!. With this subscription, you can play online

live with other players, get exclusive deals on games, movies and so much more."

I hope this information helped!

Happy Gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. denis97g Win User

Hi, I'm afraid the promotion is over.
  4. ViewierCube2260 Win User

error code 801901f7

I am having the same problem currently. I am trying to buy the special xbox "2 months for $2" discount over the xbox but the xbox will not retrieve information for the payment. I tried to look on this website but it did not advertise the "2 months for
    $2" deal anywhere. All I want to know is if first off, that is even a real deal or secondly, the xbox is just lagging or something to where it cannot be sending me that information. Feedback is greatly appreciated. All I want to know is how to get that
    deal.
  5. xM4j3rH3ad5hotx Win User

$2 2 month deal

is the phone support 24/7?
  6. Skanker irl Win User

$2 for 2 months deal

Deals like this are very common. Makes me frown every time I see someone whining about paying for LIVE.
Thema:

1. Cannot get the 2 month for 2 deal - Similar Threads - Cannot month deal

2. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  3. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  4. Cannot Buy 12 Month Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Buy 12 Month Live: So, It said I was past due for a payment, but I had cancelled reoccurring payments (subscriptions). I had gone to buy the 12 month, but my account said I owed 9.99, which only gave me 1 month....
  5. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  6. Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards: i recently redeemed my vip gems for a 3 month game pass just before it changed to microsoft rewards, but for some reason i have not received the code and cant see it on my subscriptions, how do i...
  7. For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins): It is... perhaps six or seven months? - since I have been able to watch any ad in the Shop within the Microsoft Bingo game. I have logged in to my account in three separate locations, on four...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play: For nearly 3 months now, since awakening the nightmare dlc came out for halo wars 2, many people including me have had installation stopped errors when trying to install the game. I have done...
  9. I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !: please help, I bought Xbox gold earlier today and put in the code for the gold on my Xbox one. Although I went to play on a game and says if I want to buy gold because I don’t have gold anymore....
  10. MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,: i have activated a live gold suscription for xbox one but i cannot play on-line. I have tested several games but i always receive the message "tu perfil no tiene los permisos adecuados para...