Cannot hear or friend a certain player

Discus and support Cannot hear or friend a certain player in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last week I haven't been able to hear or friend another player while they appear offline to me. My friends can hear and friend while I cannot.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PigSteak9517, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Cannot hear or friend a certain player

For the last week I haven't been able to hear or friend another player while they appear offline to me. My friends can hear and friend while I cannot. I made sure that my account was on adult privacy presets.

submitted by /u/PigSteak9517
    [link] [comments]

/u/PigSteak9517, Jun 27, 2022
  2. andykoster Win User

a question?

So certain regions cannot get this ? Surprised to hear that
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Sea of Thieves

my friend has that issue, i play on pc he is on xbox, as we are in a party i can hear him and he can hear me, but he cannot hear anyone in the game if they are on pc, i think chat and text in the open world is limited to xbox player only and pc players.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

DDOS

5. MO0 C0W Win User

Cannot connect to certain friend

OK no answers cool, sorry....I am just a little upset! I just drove across town to re check all the port on his router.....they are open, is NAT is open.....so than I went back home and connected directly to the internet without a router....no luck still.....so
    I drove back to his house to do the same, I got back home and sent a party invite still nothing. Please for the love of god DO NOT put a guide on here on how to open NAT lol....seriously though. I am sick of this, and I am sure a lot of other people are as
    well, it DID NOT used to be like this!
  6. x Cez x Win User

Cannot connect to a certain friend

I'd suggest you or your friends NAT type isn't allowing the connection.

Are both of your routers set up correctly?
Thema:

Cannot hear or friend a certain player

1. Cannot hear or friend a certain player - Similar Threads - Cannot hear friend

2. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  3. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  4. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  5. Cannot hear friends in xbox one party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear friends in xbox one party: I keep joining friends parties and when i join i cant hear them and they cant hear me, and it doesnt register that im talking in party. Then, i start my own and i can see my mic is working because...
  6. I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset: So I went on the xbone to play some GTA 5 and so the. A friend invited me to join their session and party. The only issue was that I could hear them through my turtle beach stealth 500x wireless...
  7. Headset Issue I am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Issue I am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me: All of the sudden my headset stop working, i am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me unless i talk via kinect. the party chat icon shows as if the headset its connected but its not on...
  8. Friends cannot hear me, but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cannot hear me, but I can hear them: I was skyping with my friends and then left to get something to eat. I came back and they couldn't hear me. I have turned my Xbox one off and on, hard reset. Still same problem. Every now and then...
  9. Friends cannot hear me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cannot hear me?: Hello! I am having a bit of trouble because my friends cannot hear me in parties on Xbox One. I was talking to my friends in parties fine 2 days ago but I had recently gained a suspension for...
  10. Open NAT: But i cannot connect to parties or hear friends in game chat. XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT: But i cannot connect to parties or hear friends in game chat. XBOX ONE: I keep getting "due to network limitations you cant connect to party" error when trying to join parties and in game chat i cannot hear anybody. It just started this past week. I already called...