Cannot hear other players in chat, only hear the game sounds

Discus and support Cannot hear other players in chat, only hear the game sounds in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot hear other players in chat, only hear the game sounds Same, this is really annoying 9a5c7db2-d4e2-466c-b670-c027dc551327 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MCW2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MCW2
    MCW2 Guest

Same, this is really annoying

:)

2. BubbaBrown43 Win User

Same, this is really annoying
  3. Davis_8 Win User

Xbox live appears to be having issues right now with messaging and parties, I am having the same issues.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Does mic monitoring work?

aha the adaptor!!!!

trey pressing the chat button as this raises the chat sound and lowers the game sound. This is assuming you cannot hear other people in parties etc?
  5. Hellhog Win User

Two headsets

I think it partly depends on support from the game. I was paying Halo Reach yesterday and saw that someone was playing 4 player splitscreen yet their account and one of their guests were chatting and had mics in. What headsets specifically do you own and
    how are they connected? When you say you can only hear the sound please be more specific. Are you refering to the game audio but cannot hear chat? Can you hear chat from other people on Xbox Live in either headset? You will not be able to hear each other chatting
    unfortunately unless the headsets support it such as an Astro Mixamp or Razer Chariacas (which require local daisy chaining).
  6. SiDeWiNdERx316 Win User

COD: Ghosts Players

I'm down to play since none of my friends have upgraded. My only problem is game chat. I can't hear other players chatting. Only they can hear me
Thema:

1. Cannot hear other players in chat, only hear the game sounds - Similar Threads - Cannot hear players

2. Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.: One day I just could not hear my friends when I would join their parties from the companion app on my PC. I couldn't solve the problem in the five mins I tried to so I just went to my Xbox to join...
  3. I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...: Ive tried honestly everything d28e0aee-18e7-45a6-860b-14b678048edf
  4. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  5. cannot talk or hear others in xbox party on xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot talk or hear others in xbox party on xbox companion app: For me it shows that my mic is moving but the other people cannot hear me and i cannot hear them. It worked for me once randomly but hasn't worked since. 76df71ba-6dad-4492-9103-50c167dd4f09
  6. Cannot Hear Voice Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Hear Voice Chat: I have an Xbox One brand stereo headset that’s been working fine until lately. I mainly use it while playing Fortnite, and the in-game sound comes through the speakers just fine, but voice chat...
  7. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  8. Xbox one can hear but cannot talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can hear but cannot talk: I have been having an issue where i am able to hear my friends through my headset but am unable to be heard by anyone. I have a sennheiser urbanite headset. I have troubleshot basically all the...
  9. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  10. People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them: Hi, i opened sopitfy to play music on my xbox, but i noticed i could not hear the game, so i turned off spotify, (i have uninstalled it now) and now i cant hear anyone. I was playing Apex Legend,...